Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fake it, till you make it??

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem, guys..

Most of the times I'm acting too fake around girls.. I try to be confident and smooth, but it kinda looks fake (or is it just my inner AFC trying to deceive me).. but on the other side.. when I'm being myself.. I'm really myself - AFC !!

So how do you actually make it,
without the need to fake it?

Tell me your advices.. or stories, if you have one!
Thanks!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
B

My only advice is to have fun with it.

Alot of people are going to reply with :

"practice makes perfect"
"BECOME THE ALPHA MALE "
OR
"Girls don't want you to be yourself,they want a badazz!!!"
:D

Don't listen to them .

Just have fun with it .You are not an actor .You shouldn't have become someone else. Have fun with it ,it supposed to be fun ,dating,talking,approaching them is fun.

Just control yourself when your about to do something really stupid.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIP

I believe that you should GO OUT in the field as 'yourself', even if that is AFC...

BUT, you must bring with you something. You should have a mental 'toolbox' with tips\techniques\notes about PU and DJing. What you then do, is be yourself, and TEST these techniques in the real world.

After testing, you will find some techniques feel like 'you', or the person you want to be, and they work great for you.

You must keep those techniques, and adapt them into your personality. It should be easy, because you have tested them, they worked, and therefore you will have no problem adapting them :)

Good luck! :D

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about behavior modification. You aren't changing yourself, you'll always be you. What you are doing is picking up better and more successful behaviors.

Say you stick a fork in a light socket. You'll get shocked to hell and back. Next time you have a fork and see a light socket, you probably won't stick it in (unless you're a retard, in which case God have mercy on your soul :p). You haven't changed, unless you somehow got brain damaged, you just learned some new behaviors for success.

I hope this helps out some.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
THA REALNESS: thanks for the reply.. but I'm a little shy around girls.. and it's not easy to just have fun without thinking..

Mikelo2k: hmm.. you made a really good point.. I'll take it. Thanks!

ShizamDaMan: so.. how do I change behaviour without looking fake at first? :D