Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fake bootycall?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Known a girl for a while, but never interested in her and recently tried to use her for a test.

One night three weeks back we were texting and I decided to go very sexual. She played a long very well, even though she has a boyfriend.

After that I stopped texting her for two weeks, until this weekend where I tried it again.

Yesterday I got a text from her “you free tonight?”. I didn’t reply because I honestly can't be bothered, her body is ok'ish enough, but I’m really not attracted to her.

After an hour she texts ‘bad luck’, after another hour a crazy long text where she goes in a rant starting with "fvck you restunknown, I'd never cheat on my boyfriend anyway, blablabla".

Did she just got mad because I didn't reply, or was she just playing me all along?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Known a girl for a while, but never interested in her and recently tried to use her for a test.

One night three weeks back we were texting and I decided to go very sexual. She played a long very well, even though she has a boyfriend.

After that I stopped texting her for two weeks, until this weekend where I tried it again.

Yesterday I got a text from her “you free tonight?”. I didn’t reply because I honestly can't be bothered, her body is ok'ish enough, but I’m really not attracted to her.

After an hour she texts ‘bad luck’, after another hour a crazy long text where she goes in a rant starting with "fvck you restunknown, I'd never cheat on my boyfriend anyway, blablabla".

Did she just got mad because I didn't reply, or was she just playing me all along?
If you've known her for awhile, why go sexual all of a sudden? Especially when you said you knew she has a bf and you thought her body was only ok and you weren't attracted to her? And why do you care what she thinks?

Male thirst/desperation?

Man, ignore her and move on with your life. Find some high interest SINGLE gal that you ARE attracted to.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She got mad because you didn't reply and then her hamster started spinning and came up with an attempt to save face. Women don't take rejection very well and this is what fueled her anger.

But, why are you having women in life that you've no interest in? This one is cheating trash anyway.

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because like I said, I use her for a test. I fvck things up with girls I’m interested in every single fvcking time because I become to needy and show my beta side.

With her I truly don’t care if she gets out of my life or not, so I decided to play that game. I hope I can use this info to my advantage. But since some stuff is going on with a girl I do like, I guess not...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story time:

Once, I was on a trip with a good friend of mine. He matched this one chick on Tinder. After a day or two of talking on Instagram he asked her to meet him at his place; we were renting an apartment on Airbnb during the trip. All of a sudden she confessed that she had a boyfriend and that she loved him way too much to cheat on him. Naturally, he read all the messages to me. I told him that she was playing a push-and-pull game. I instructed him to tell her that he understood hat she couldn't cheat and didn't feel good going through with this. We rounded off his message by wishing her a "pleasant journey".

Lo and behold! This b*tch texted him the same evening telling him that she wanted to see him. She even asked him not to like anything on her Instagram profile or talk to anyone she follows. Why even share your Instagram profile if you have pictures of your boyfriend on it? Not very tactical of her.

So the day of their "date" comes. We're talking approximately 3-4 days in total after they've matched. Obviously she made it seem like she was flaking on him; she told him that she felt sick and didn't want to cough throughout the date. Logically, this was her trying to sh*t test him in order to see whether he was a creep or not. So we strategized the pull-move. She fell for it and came over the same evening and he f*cked her good while I was enjoying the city and being proud of my brother.

Many women are amazingly disgusting. The woman in my story cheated on her boyfriend, tried to convince herself of her innocence and somewhat even portrayed my friend as a perpetrator (by saying she could never cheat on her boyfriend because she loves him so much). As if he forced her to match and f*ck him.

And guess what? She even told my guy that he f*cked her like her boyfriend never did before and that he could learn a thing or two from him. Isn't that something?

You should have just invited her over, f*ck her and leave her to her sad boyfriend so he could deal with her cheating a*s. If you feel some anger text her and give her a good ol' hate f*ck.

Last edited: