"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Fake bootycall?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Known a girl for a while, but never interested in her and recently tried to use her for a test.

One night three weeks back we were texting and I decided to go very sexual. She played a long very well, even though she has a boyfriend.

After that I stopped texting her for two weeks, until this weekend where I tried it again.

Yesterday I got a text from her “you free tonight?”. I didn’t reply because I honestly can't be bothered, her body is ok'ish enough, but I’m really not attracted to her.

After an hour she texts ‘bad luck’, after another hour a crazy long text where she goes in a rant starting with "fvck you restunknown, I'd never cheat on my boyfriend anyway, blablabla".

Did she just got mad because I didn't reply, or was she just playing me all along?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Known a girl for a while, but never interested in her and recently tried to use her for a test.

One night three weeks back we were texting and I decided to go very sexual. She played a long very well, even though she has a boyfriend.

After that I stopped texting her for two weeks, until this weekend where I tried it again.

Yesterday I got a text from her “you free tonight?”. I didn’t reply because I honestly can't be bothered, her body is ok'ish enough, but I’m really not attracted to her.

After an hour she texts ‘bad luck’, after another hour a crazy long text where she goes in a rant starting with "fvck you restunknown, I'd never cheat on my boyfriend anyway, blablabla".

Did she just got mad because I didn't reply, or was she just playing me all along?
If you've known her for awhile, why go sexual all of a sudden? Especially when you said you knew she has a bf and you thought her body was only ok and you weren't attracted to her? And why do you care what she thinks?

Male thirst/desperation?

Man, ignore her and move on with your life. Find some high interest SINGLE gal that you ARE attracted to.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Known a girl for a while, but never interested in her and recently tried to use her for a test.

One night three weeks back we were texting and I decided to go very sexual. She played a long very well, even though she has a boyfriend.

After that I stopped texting her for two weeks, until this weekend where I tried it again.

Yesterday I got a text from her “you free tonight?”. I didn’t reply because I honestly can't be bothered, her body is ok'ish enough, but I’m really not attracted to her.

After an hour she texts ‘bad luck’, after another hour a crazy long text where she goes in a rant starting with "fvck you restunknown, I'd never cheat on my boyfriend anyway, blablabla".

Did she just got mad because I didn't reply, or was she just playing me all along?
She got mad because you didn't reply and then her hamster started spinning and came up with an attempt to save face. Women don't take rejection very well and this is what fueled her anger.

But, why are you having women in life that you've no interest in? This one is cheating trash anyway.
 

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Because like I said, I use her for a test. I fvck things up with girls I’m interested in every single fvcking time because I become to needy and show my beta side.

With her I truly don’t care if she gets out of my life or not, so I decided to play that game. I hope I can use this info to my advantage. But since some stuff is going on with a girl I do like, I guess not...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Story time:

Once, I was on a trip with a good friend of mine. He matched this one chick on Tinder. After a day or two of talking on Instagram he asked her to meet him at his place; we were renting an apartment on Airbnb during the trip. All of a sudden she confessed that she had a boyfriend and that she loved him way too much to cheat on him. Naturally, he read all the messages to me. I told him that she was playing a push-and-pull game. I instructed him to tell her that he understood hat she couldn't cheat and didn't feel good going through with this. We rounded off his message by wishing her a "pleasant journey".

Lo and behold! This b*tch texted him the same evening telling him that she wanted to see him. She even asked him not to like anything on her Instagram profile or talk to anyone she follows. Why even share your Instagram profile if you have pictures of your boyfriend on it? Not very tactical of her.

So the day of their "date" comes. We're talking approximately 3-4 days in total after they've matched. Obviously she made it seem like she was flaking on him; she told him that she felt sick and didn't want to cough throughout the date. Logically, this was her trying to sh*t test him in order to see whether he was a creep or not. So we strategized the pull-move. She fell for it and came over the same evening and he f*cked her good while I was enjoying the city and being proud of my brother.

Many women are amazingly disgusting. The woman in my story cheated on her boyfriend, tried to convince herself of her innocence and somewhat even portrayed my friend as a perpetrator (by saying she could never cheat on her boyfriend because she loves him so much). As if he forced her to match and f*ck him.

And guess what? She even told my guy that he f*cked her like her boyfriend never did before and that he could learn a thing or two from him. Isn't that something?

You should have just invited her over, f*ck her and leave her to her sad boyfriend so he could deal with her cheating a*s. If you feel some anger text her and give her a good ol' hate f*ck.
 
Last edited:
Top