Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failed marriage proposal in front of thousands.

King Of Nowhere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Midway through a 71-63 victory over Richmond Dec. 23 at the Los Angeles Sports Arena, UCLA's "Mistletoe Cam" cut to a couple seated courtside. The man reaches into his pocket, pulls out a ring and says, "I knew that I was going to do this since the first day that I met you, and I figured now was as good a time as any." His girlfriend's response when he gets down on one knee and pops the question? Well, let's just say it involved an awkward pause and running in the other direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXUphyeOjko&feature=g-all-u&context=G2d25975FAAAAAAAABAA

I feel bad for him.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't read the DJ bible lol

no seriously... I'm sure there were red flags all over the place before they even went to that event....

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well and the fact she was put on the spot and in front of all those people certainly could not have helped.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I am sure of is that if I ever decide to marry a woman I will propose to her in private.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I really wanted him to pull out the C&F...

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuc k, poor guy

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was staged. Just recently in the news, it was reported that marriage is at an all time low, so the anti christian movement decided to pull this stunt in order to subconsciously persuade others to by pass this oath of the basic building block of society.

I'm sure this scandal will cause many other copy cats, and mock the marriage oath.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i heard this was fake too. just a move to get a video to go viral.. something else is supposed to follow this.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would use the new popularity to spin more plates around campus. Dude, you go to UCLA, there is enough honeys there to make my whole family diabetic :rolleyes:

Lessons to be learned:

-Do NOT try to take the relationship "to the next level." Let women do their work.
-It's better to keep plates as plates.
-Turn your negativity into positivity.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i EVER propose to a girl. witch is like 0% likely ( i don't like the idea of her getting half for doing f all) i would do it behind closed doors just me and her. i wouldn't even do it romantic like.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b: you mean you let her do the proposal thing ?
you're not gonna get marry soon ! ;p
but i'm intersting to know your point.

Packers2010: why you'll never get married ?
axcepted what the pook said, but if you find a great chick who's what you're just looking for and even better she's a true woman who's not trying to get a social status or even your money ???

sure i agree with you, i'm not gonna do that in public, not because it's a shame but because no one need to know what happens in my life excepted her and i !

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Less is more. Keep it simple. Either way, he wanted marriage. Light or heavy can yield the same result, whether good or bad.

This type of sh*t only works in the movies successfully. Not in real life. He is guilty of over-application of pressure. The fine is some smashed feelings, 1 aching breaking heart, and a trip to Heartbroke River, Maine. That's my ruling.

I hope I don't see anybody here trying this just because it worked in that movie Anger Management. That's got epic fail written all over it in at least 7 languages.

Case closed.