Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

failed heterosexual theory: if gay men are supposedly sexually attracted to men, why do they prey on men who look/dress like women?

banjojones

Reaction score
Makes no logical sense!

I noticed gay men go crazy over twinkish/effeminate looking men. But that seems illogical. Think about it. A gay man is sexually attracted to MEN ie they are supposed to find burly masculine men with muscles/beards attractive just like straight men find feminine looking curvy/young women attractive and find dykish looking women who look like men unattractive. However a good amount of supposedly "gay" men say: "muscly men are gross!" but go wild over twinks/trannies. I have a gut feeling a lot of homosexual men are just failed heterosexuals coping. Notice they always PREY on STRAIGHT underconfident autistic/skinny/effeminate looking men for sex. (if they were truly sexually attracted to men they would want to suck off the biggest confident muscle beast they can find, not want to sexually dominate a man who looks/dresses like a woman). Plus when effeminate men complain about being preyed on by gay predators as old as their dads OTHER straight men/women will say: "oh don't be a baby it means you are handsome" or "be open minded and see what being ****ed up the ass feels like". (Now imagine if 50+ year old men would prey on 17 year old girls for sex. The fathers/uncles/brothers/men in the local community would put this man in a bodybag!). The point is women are well protected from sexual predators, but straight men (especially white dorky/effeminate ones are not!). Gay predators know they have NO CHANCE with straight women because of the wrath they face from the father, so they go after effeminate men who are the second best thing in their minds. (plus other people will laugh off their predatory behavior). This phenomena happens in prison all the time. Some sexually frustrated male who has no access to women rapes some punk up the ass repeatedly. If he truly was gay he would gleefully suck Bubba's ****!

I noticed most faggots IRL are BUTT ugly ie they have asymmetrical faces etc. I have a hunch that "going gay" is a cope for some mentally ill men with dark triad tendencies. Think about it. You are kinda ugly/ogreish/mentally ill and you can't get women for ****! But one day you then hear about grindr and download it. Within minutes a bunch of fags are begging to suck you off. Then over time you "fall into" the gay territory and eventually believe you truly are attracted to men (when in reality you are just having sex with men dressed up like women to cope with your inceldom). But this gets boring after a while. (most faggots online are old men who **** anything with a pulse)! So you want a "challenge" so you prey on straight men who look like girls and try to trick/coerce/rape them into going gay (makes no logical sense if you are truly sexually attracted to men).

-In a nutshell I think their are a subset of incels who go gay not because they are sexually attracted to men but as a lazy/mentally ill way of coping with inceldom

This vid talks about this phenomena

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've never seen muscle phags?

banjojones

Reaction score
You've never seen muscle phags?
how come in prison the weakest/most effeminate punk gets raped? If the "gay" prison rapist was truly gay he would suck off the biggest black thug he can find. Why does he go after effeminate men (men who resemble the sex he supposedly claims he is not attracted to) if supposedly he finds "men attractive"

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes no logical sense!

I noticed gay men go crazy over twinkish/effeminate looking men. But that seems illogical. Think about it. A gay man is sexually attracted to MEN ie they are supposed to find burly masculine men with muscles/beards attractive just like straight men find feminine looking curvy/young women attractive and find dykish looking women who look like men unattractive. However a good amount of supposedly "gay" men say: "muscly men are gross!" but go wild over twinks/trannies. I have a gut feeling a lot of homosexual men are just failed heterosexuals coping. Notice they always PREY on STRAIGHT underconfident autistic/skinny/effeminate looking men for sex. (if they were truly sexually attracted to men they would want to suck off the biggest confident muscle beast they can find, not want to sexually dominate a man who looks/dresses like a woman). Plus when effeminate men complain about being preyed on by gay predators as old as their dads OTHER straight men/women will say: "oh don't be a baby it means you are handsome" or "be open minded and see what being ****ed up the ass feels like". (Now imagine if 50+ year old men would prey on 17 year old girls for sex. The fathers/uncles/brothers/men in the local community would put this man in a bodybag!). The point is women are well protected from sexual predators, but straight men (especially white dorky/effeminate ones are not!). Gay predators know they have NO CHANCE with straight women because of the wrath they face from the father, so they go after effeminate men who are the second best thing in their minds. (plus other people will laugh off their predatory behavior). This phenomena happens in prison all the time. Some sexually frustrated male who has no access to women rapes some punk up the ass repeatedly. If he truly was gay he would gleefully suck Bubba's ****!

I noticed most faggots IRL are BUTT ugly ie they have asymmetrical faces etc. I have a hunch that "going gay" is a cope for some mentally ill men with dark triad tendencies. Think about it. You are kinda ugly/ogreish/mentally ill and you can't get women for ****! But one day you then hear about grindr and download it. Within minutes a bunch of fags are begging to suck you off. Then over time you "fall into" the gay territory and eventually believe you truly are attracted to men (when in reality you are just having sex with men dressed up like women to cope with your inceldom). But this gets boring after a while. (most faggots online are old men who **** anything with a pulse)! So you want a "challenge" so you prey on straight men who look like girls and try to trick/coerce/rape them into going gay (makes no logical sense if you are truly sexually attracted to men).

-In a nutshell I think their are a subset of incels who go gay not because they are sexually attracted to men but as a lazy/mentally ill way of coping with inceldom

This vid talks about this phenomena

I would pay with my own money to have you as special guest in this tv show.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "bear in leather" trope seems to be part of the culture, and he's not twinkish at all, and I think the same can be said for the hardhat guy:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m trying to work this out with lesbians.

When these chicks get off on women, why the hell do they pick themselves shorthaired wannabe-men.

Most of the time with lesbian couples you have one feminine girl and the other one looks like a 5,5ft 13 year old schoolboy, walking and acting if she was Dwayne Johnson.

Its just ridiculous!

banjojones

Reaction score

When these chicks get off on women, why the hell do they pick themselves shorthaired wannabe-men.

Most of the time with lesbian couples you have one feminine girl and the other one looks like a 5,5ft 13 year old schoolboy, walking and acting if she was Dwayne Johnson.

Its just ridiculous!
again I suspect the failed heterosexual theory.

#1. Why is there a large subset of gay men who go after men who look effeminate? By homosexual logic wouldn't they go after the biggest black dudes they can find if they truly found men ie masculinity attractive?

#2. Again if these dudes are trying to attract other gay men who claim they are attracted to macho features why do they dress the EXACT OPPOSITE. Ie I see gay men going out of their way to look like women ie waxing their eyebrows putting on lipstick/jewelry and other retarded behavior.

SO that has me conclude a lot of gay men (or a big loud minority at least). Spent their whole lives failing with women that instead of trying to attract a desirable woman (ie feminine). They want to BECOME the desireable woman. Ie its just half-assed autogynephilia in a nutshell (transgenders are more advanced stages IMO).

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

#1. Why is there a large subset of gay men who go after men who look effeminate? By homosexual logic wouldn't they go after the biggest black dudes they can find if they truly found men ie masculinity attractive?

#2. Again if these dudes are trying to attract other gay men who claim they are attracted to macho features why do they dress the EXACT OPPOSITE. Ie I see gay men going out of their way to look like women ie waxing their eyebrows putting on lipstick/jewelry and other retarded behavior.

SO that has me conclude a lot of gay men (or a big loud minority at least). Spent their whole lives failing with women that instead of trying to attract a desirable woman (ie feminine). They want to BECOME the desireable woman. Ie its just half-assed autogynophelia in a nutshell (transgenders are more advanced stages IMO).

Billtx49

Reaction score

Its just ridiculous!
In Every successful relationship, straight, gay, or lesbian there is Always one partner that is more dominant (masculine) in nature.
Someone dress the part, some don’t. One leads, one follows…

banjojones

Reaction score
In Every successful relationship, straight, gay, or lesbian there is Always one partner that is more dominant (masculine) in nature. One leads, one follows…
yes does not make sense. Why are they trying to "imitate" something they supposedly claim to be opposite from? Stupid analogy but its like vegetarians who try to eat foods that imitate meat (the thing they don't want to eat).

-makes no logical sense

Billtx49

Reaction score
You’re probably on the wrong forum to ask about and understand gay men and trannies.

banjojones

Reaction score
You’re probably on the wrong to ask about understanding gay men.
So I am not allowed to wonder why they do the stuff they do? Ie if they CLAIM they find masculinity attractive but go out of their way to imitate women. (to me its just autogynephilia)

Billtx49

Reaction score
So I am not allowed to wonder why they do the stuff they do? Ie if they CLAIM they find masculinity attractive but go out of their way to imitate women. (to me its just autogynephilia)
It’s my understanding that gay men who seriously imitate, dress like women, and possibly try to also become a physical female to match their interior emotionally gendered state are the transgendered variety. I believe that’s a completely different ballgame (no pun) compared to a more standard gay man.

I fail to understand tho how such a gay man attracted to other men would want to go for a man that self identifies as a woman and wants to or has fully physically changed into a woman…

banjojones

Reaction score
It’s my understanding that gay men who seriously imitate, dress like women, and possibly try to also become a physical female to match their interior emotionally gendered state are the transgendered variety. I believe that’s a completely different ballgame (no pun) compared to a more standard gay man.

I fail to understand tho how such a gay man attracted to other men would want to go for a man that self identifies as a woman and wants to or has fully physically changed into a woman…
yep that is why I think they are not truly gay but just closeted incels coping

Billtx49

Reaction score
yep that is why I think they are not truly gay but just closeted incels coping
Good research may very well prove that theory, but until then it seems to be a theory based only on an assumption …

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another inch, and she'd HeightMog me. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JBW explains this. :rolleyes:

AIUI, there are 2 kinds of gay men, the normal ones and the flamers; I am not sure if they are attracted to each other's type relative to their own. Only the flamers do feminine accoutrements. One possible theory for the flamers is that it is their way of Peac0cking or JesterMaxxing.

SO that has me conclude a lot of gay men (or a big loud minority at least). Spent their whole lives failing with women that instead of trying to attract a desirable woman (ie feminine). They want to BECOME the desireable woman. Ie its just half-assed autogynephilia in a nutshell (transgenders are more advanced stages IMO).
I've heard of this theory applying to men that had attended only male schools - i.e., that they are so out of their element interacting with women that they just decide that they must be gay. While I don't think that a completely straight man could be so incel that he would decide to go gay, I do think that there are gradations of gayness, and that such a man on the spectrum who slays like Chad would not go gay, an incel might.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good research may very well prove that theory, but until then it seems to be a theory based only on an assumption …
Unless physiologist researchers find the magic gene that completely controls this, the underlying cause would remain hidden, and therefore the theory would never be able to be tested. That said, I've heard that there is some part of the brain that if it is much smaller than usual, there is a decent correlation with being gay.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Unless physiologist researchers find the magic gene that completely controls this, the underlying cause would remain hidden, and therefore the theory would never be able to be tested. That said, I've heard that there is some part of the brain that if it is much smaller than usual, there is a decent correlation with being gay.
Very Interesting, I knew that the what we know about biological dna was identical, but had not heard any definitive cause yet.