Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failed Approaches

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no I am not talking about clubs, I am not talking about drunk girls, I am talking about every day life.
Yeah, every day life...Im in and out.

After a woman reveals she is single, I shoot my shot by asking for her name and number.

No pick up lines, no magic, no gimmicks.

Either she will give me the number, or she wont.

Either she fines me attractive and identifies me as someone she wants to deal with, or she doesn't.

Plain and simple.

are you approaching women that have no other options (aka fat, or trashy)?
I approach women that I find physically attractive...and I could care less whether she is attractive to the next man (not being rude, just stressing the point).

but then these days even the fat trashy disgusting women think very highly of themselves.
And?

what percentage of the women that give you their number end up answering?
I have a 30+ % chance of both getting the number and closing the deal (sexual physical contact).

That is why I can say my method works. :cool:

And it can work for you too if you try it.

I am not worried about coming out, just answering.
Huh?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, every day life...Im in and out.

After a woman reveals she is single, I shoot my shot by asking for her name and number.

No pick up lines, no magic, no gimmicks.

Either she will give me the number, or she wont.

Either she fines me attractive and identifies me as someone she wants to deal with, or she doesn't.

Plain and simple.

I approach women that I find physically attractive...and I could care less whether she is attractive to the next man (not being rude, just stressing the point).

And?

I have a 30+ % chance of both getting the number and closing the deal (sexual physical contact).

That is why I can say my method works. :cool:

And it can work for you too if you try it.

Huh?
ok, there is the answer. if you are approaching women that are fat or trashy, which I believe you are because you are talking about walmart, clearly you have higher value than them so that's why your success rate is relatively high. not judging, if that kind of woman gets you hard, more power to you.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, there is the answer. if you are approaching women that are fat or trashy
The women that I approach are no more fatter or trashier than the women you approach with your long 5 minute conversations.

, which I believe you are because you are talking about walmart
Yeah, and guess what you were talking about earlier?

Getting flaked on by women.

That is something that NEVER happened to me.

So me and you aint speaking the same language nor do we share the same experiences.

So either step yo game up or continue preparing your next 5 minute dialogue with the next woman you approach in your attempt to bond with her.

, clearly you have higher value than them so that's why your success rate is relatively high.
No, clearly I like women with big titties and of all different body sizes, and since I know what I want and I am man enough to approach them, I approach them with confidence and have been able to seal the deal with a 30+ % success rate.

Clearly.

not judging, if that kind of woman gets you hard, more power to you.
In the 5 minutes it takes you to bond with the woman...I am already in the puzzy.

There are levels to this sh!t, junior.