"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Failed Approaches

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Yeah, every day life...Im in and out.

After a woman reveals she is single, I shoot my shot by asking for her name and number.

No pick up lines, no magic, no gimmicks.

Either she will give me the number, or she wont.

Either she fines me attractive and identifies me as someone she wants to deal with, or she doesn't.

Plain and simple.



I approach women that I find physically attractive...and I could care less whether she is attractive to the next man (not being rude, just stressing the point).



And?



I have a 30+ % chance of both getting the number and closing the deal (sexual physical contact).

That is why I can say my method works. :cool:

And it can work for you too if you try it.



Huh?
ok, there is the answer. if you are approaching women that are fat or trashy, which I believe you are because you are talking about walmart, clearly you have higher value than them so that's why your success rate is relatively high. not judging, if that kind of woman gets you hard, more power to you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,255
Age
41
ok, there is the answer. if you are approaching women that are fat or trashy
The women that I approach are no more fatter or trashier than the women you approach with your long 5 minute conversations.

, which I believe you are because you are talking about walmart
Yeah, and guess what you were talking about earlier?

Getting flaked on by women.

That is something that NEVER happened to me.

So me and you aint speaking the same language nor do we share the same experiences.

So either step yo game up or continue preparing your next 5 minute dialogue with the next woman you approach in your attempt to bond with her.

, clearly you have higher value than them so that's why your success rate is relatively high.
No, clearly I like women with big titties and of all different body sizes, and since I know what I want and I am man enough to approach them, I approach them with confidence and have been able to seal the deal with a 30+ % success rate.

Clearly.

not judging, if that kind of woman gets you hard, more power to you.
In the 5 minutes it takes you to bond with the woman...I am already in the puzzy.

There are levels to this sh!t, junior.
 
Top