Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fact : The uglier a woman is , the higher the chance of her hoeing around

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going through women that I have slept with , talked with and then it hit me

the uglier a woman is , the higher the chance of her hoeing around is

Was going also through social media to see who likes posts about hoeing around one way or the other , and surprise most of them where maximum average

it actually makes sense , because women do not get any satisfaction from hoeing around unless she is mentally disturbed

so , most of the times a woman is hoeing around is to be validated by guys through sex , as she can not be validated solely by her looks

Above average and beautiful women do not really have to go so far in order to be validated , some makeup and some skanky clothes will just do the trick

so they will withhold sex most of the times for the guys to whom she is really attracted to , and we all know that women never really date or hookup down from their SMV

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No this is your opinion on a very small sample size. Not even close to being anywhere in the ballpark of a fact based on the totality of women and their actions. It only demonstrates the reality that you have seen which is infinitely small compared to the entire human population of woman.

Therefore what you state is a fact is actually only true because of the company you choose to keep which could be biased based on countless factors and even if not is statistically insignificant and so small it's irrelevant.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No this is your opinion on a very small sample size. Not even close to being anywhere in the ballpark of a fact.
combining my thoughts and opinion with what others are saying , I would say that we are closer to what I am proposing than to saying that uglier behave the same as attractive

a woman that is courted by a a lot of high tier guys can and will exercise her power to choose , while an uglier one since top tier guys are scarce for her will just jump into bed easier

hence higher the likelihood to hoe around for average and bellow average women

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
combining my thoughts and opinion with what others are saying , I would say that we are closer to what I am proposing than to saying that uglier behave the same as attractive

a woman that is courted by a a lot of high tier guys can and will exercise her power to choose , while an uglier one since top tier guys are scarce for her will just jump into bed easier
Again. Based on not even 1 millionth of 1 percent of the woman's population. This doesn't come anywhere close to the ballpark of being a fact and is clouded by your own opinion and biases so that you naturally will tend to see things more in that way and will have a harder time being neutral.

It's your opinion. Let's not pretend otherwise by stating it's a fact.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. Based on not even 1 millionth of 1 percent of the woman's population. This doesn't come anywhere close to the ballpark of being a fact and is clouded by your own opinion and biases so that you naturally will tend to see things more in that way and will have a harder time being neutral.

It's your opinion. Let's not pretend otherwise by stating it's a fact.
ye , but are you implying that dealing with women bellow your smv is the same thing as dealing with women at your smv and above ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choosing doesn't take that long for sex.
true , but in the same time the higher the SMV the less likely is for a woman to be actually single , in the sense of not being already in a some sort of sexual arrangement with a guy

while for the average and bellow average the time span between guys is higher , hence the higher likelihood of hoeing around and

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was going through women that I have slept with , talked with and then it hit me

Was going also through social media to see who likes posts about hoeing around one way or the other , and surprise most of them where maximum average

it actually makes sense , because women do not get any satisfaction from hoeing around unless she is mentally disturbed

so , most of the times a woman is hoeing around is to be validated by guys through sex , as she can not be validated solely by her looks

Above average and beautiful women do not really have to go so far in order to be validated , some makeup and some skanky clothes will just do the trick

so they will withhold sex most of the times for the guys to whom she is really attracted to , and we all know that women never really date or hookup down from their SMV
One, a female will only cheat if she thinks her dude will allow it. If he did put up with her tests in the past, she will continue to test the boundries. So, there's the problem right there. A average or good looking female also cheats, however, it's usually not that hard for them to do so. In addition, they'd only cheat if they were getting ready to leave or something is wrong within the relationship. Three, why are fvcking around with ugly females?

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the definition of hoeing? 10 different guys a year? A notch count of 40 by 26?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One, a female will only cheat if she thinks her dude will allow it. If he did put up with her tests in the past, she will continue to test the boundries. So, there's the problem right there. A average or good looking female also cheats, however, it's usually not that hard for them to do so. In addition, they'd only cheat if they were getting ready to leave or something is wrong within the relationship. Three, why are fvcking around with ugly females?
I was referring more to the idea that above average women have it way easier to lure quality guys solely by giving them attention , while the bellow average ones use sex as a way to lure quality guys in , as only attention is not enough to hook in a quality guy

hence the higher notch count on average and bellow average women when compared to an above average one

a female cave troll can still get laid easily , but she will have a hard time finding at least a decent guy to commit

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the basis of this. I can understand the thought process that a woman that feels herself lowering in value may look for other men for validation in cheating methods. That's why onlyfans is so big right now with average women. No top valued woman is on there unless her job specifically is to model, and she likely has a high value man behind her that helped market her. Think a pimp.

I have watched as ugly or fat hambeasts show up on small claims court tv over petty **** after being together for a bit. I know cheating is possible for ugly women, but it's also possible for attractive women. 'A woman's cheating capabilities depends on more variables than just how she looks. It makes little to no significance in changing that measurement. A sole ugly woman working at a construction site full of men will cheat among them while stringing their attention along. A sole ugly woman in a setting with a lot of attractive women will be happy for what she can get.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For women, what's more important than sex is validation - knowing that men want her. That's what gives women a sense of importance and self-worth. Women with low self-esteem tend to court attention from men. This craving for attention can become an addiction for some women.

If you're prepared to dumpster dive, you might find some bottom feeding women that can only get validation by putting out. But personally, I wouldn't even go there.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For women, what's more important than sex is validation - knowing that men want her. That's what gives women a sense of importance and self-worth. Women with low self-esteem tend to court attention from men. This craving for attention can become an addition for some women.

If you're prepared to dumpster dive, you might find some bottom feeding women that can only get validation by putting out. But personally, I wouldn't even go there.
I was going to post something similar. The term "slam pig" comes to mind, where men will use a loose but unattractive woman as a slump buster. I've seen this before and I actually can think of a couple women that I know of who fit within this category. I personally would never entertain this idea but the reality is many men will in fact go for just about anything that is open to them sexually.

Most attractive women generally have some sort of standards in regards to the men they go for and generally aren't hoes. The only exception I can think of would be girls in a sorority who are doing this in order to be accepted or fit in, which I've heard tons of stories about.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like OP was cheated on by a girl he felt he was better than.
no , actually I was talking with a girl in her early 30s about this , and was quite eyes opening. For me at least

more or less she was butt hurt that over her life , guys mainly were interested only to sleep with her but not commit to a relationship , compared to prettier girls that everyone wants to have a relationship with , no matter if they were good or terrible people

Then I told her that maybe she should lower her standards as for sure there are guys who will be more than happy to have a relationship with her , to which she replied that she only has to get lucky once and have a happy life

In my experience , this is quite a consistent thing . With a few exceptions , the top good looking women slept with less men than the bellow average women

at some point , a really ugly woman told me that she has slept with over 50 guys and that she knows she is not ugly because 50 guys who were at least decent slept with her , and that she just did not find her soul mate

I guess that women see men the same as men see jobs . Men ignore the sh1t jobs and only focus on the interesting ones , and are not that happy with sliding under a certain point if at some point they were above that point .

if you are a director of finance for example , you will not even acknowledge someone that offers you a customer support job

or if you do customer support , you want something above this job , not something at the same level or bellow

Women logic , but i understand their point

I think that sleeping around for women has to do more with being validated , then anything else . And the lower the quality of woman is , the more she will feel the need to be validated more

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no , actually I was talking with a girl in her early 30s about this , and was quite eyes opening. For me at least

more or less she was butt hurt that over her life , guys mainly were interested only to sleep with her but not commit to a relationship , compared to prettier girls that everyone wants to have a relationship with , no matter if they were good or terrible people

Then I told her that maybe she should lower her standards as for sure there are guys who will be more than happy to have a relationship with her , to which she replied that she only has to get lucky once and have a happy life

In my experience , this is quite a consistent thing . With a few exceptions , the top good looking women slept with less men than the bellow average women

at some point , a really ugly woman told me that she has slept with over 50 guys and that she knows she is not ugly because 50 guys who were at least decent slept with her , and that she just did not find her soul mate

Women logic , but i understand their point

I think that sleeping around for women has to do more with being validated , then anything else . And the lower the quality of woman is , the more she will feel the need to be validated more
You got it!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. A huge number of females in the UK are getting at least one new d1ck every 3 months.
Theyre also not worried about different men coming round their house anymore, If your invited by a woman, dont think its because your some HVM, that she sees a future with,. Your the second guy that week.

it used to be shameful in the UK, to have different men walking up your driveway, its a normal thing now

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre also not worried about different men coming round their house anymore, If your invited by a woman, dont think its because your some HVM, that she sees a future with,. Your the second guy that week.

it used to be shameful in the UK, to have different men walking up your driveway, its a normal thing now
british women are not really considered that cute on average , so I am not surprised that this is happening

the vast majority are quite on the ugly side of the spectrum

but those who are good looking , are superb :)