Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fact or Bullshvt: Girls make certain guys wear condoms?

Reaction score
If True, how do we know if the girl isn’t just being responsible or not? I’ve had girls not on the pill let me raw dog them lol. Is it a personal responsibility issue or nah?

3AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Defineatly seen this and agree, that it's good if a girl atleast requests you to wear one. Although, I have found if you are sufficient value, they don't care. In addition, even if you wear one at first they typically don't care after. This is my experience though.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS, Girls are either wearing condoms with all guys or none.

Now wearing them all together is a different story. Yes, I would only consider sluts not wearing condoms for hook ups. Dont think your special if you meet her and she lets you hit raw only after a few dates.

plus this is 2022, std really are not that bad for the average person. If your experienced enough your probably to get the clap once or twice in your life.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been variable. So do . Some don’t. However, eventually they’ve all dropped the condom requirement.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had girls not on the pill let me raw dog them lol.
Oh Jesus. That’s a huge red flag. Run for the hills! Hope you don’t the burns after…
I had once instance where a woman not on any form of birth control told me that she preferred if I didn't use a condom with her and that she wanted me to ejaculate inside her.

That was a red flag. I was not going to have unprotected sex with her.

Every other woman that I met who didn't use birth control had no issues with me using a condom with her.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #5

NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth.

Defineatly seen this and agree, that it's good if a girl atleast requests you to wear one. Although, I have found if you are sufficient value, they don't care. In addition, even if you wear one at first they typically don't care after. This is my experience though.
It’s been variable. So do . Some don’t. However, eventually they’ve all dropped the condom requirement.
Roosh wrote an article in 2010 called "American Girls Don’t Use Condoms Anymore"

I doubt this trend has changed at all since 2010. Roosh mentioned women dropping the condom requirement too.

BS, Girls are either wearing condoms with all guys or none.
I tend to think this is true.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has definitely been a mixed bag for me. Some have simply said, I'm on the pill so it doesn't matter let's go for it. Some asked for it but don't seem too strict about it with the typical "just the tip" stuff. Some are more strict and even carry their own condoms.

The last girl that came over to my new place (I was in the middle of moving to a house I recently bought and therefore in between houses) and as we got underdressed I told her I didn't have any condoms here and were at my other place. She said, "that's okay, I brought some" which honestly took me by surprise. She obvi wanted it and was prepared for it, and obviously, I wasn't and that wasn't my goal to the surprise of most guys here probably.

I straight up said, "Nope! it ain't gonna happen tonight hun". I'm not p***y whipped or desperate. I rather use my OWN condoms. I mean she didn't seem crazy but I am not gonna take that chance. She obviously took it personally and her attitude changed and left my place right after. Needless to say, I deleted the contact and that was the last of her.

The girl before her, just two days before the girl above, same scenario but I was at my other place and had condoms but told her no (even though I regret it as it would have been a fun time and now knowing there wasn't gonna be another time) and she seemed okay with it at first. She then bailed a few days later for whatever reason. Deleted the contact and again, that was the last of her.

Goes to say, girls are not used to rejection.

But to your post, it really depends on the girl and her interest in you. So three scenarios among many other:

A girl with super firm values aka a "quality" girl will always protect herself and demand a condom even if on the pill. Even though with the right guy she miiiiight bypass it.

A girl with no strict boundaries and high interest, with the right male, will bypass it.

A girl with or without strict boundaries and medium interest, will not bypass it.

Keep in mind these are possible scenarios, and there is no absolute one-size-fits-all scenario. There are many factors that can play into a potential sexual encounter. Sex for women is a thing of the moment, it is strictly attached to how she feels right then and there. And emotions simply float for them, so it's so subjective from moment to moment.

Regardless, men should look out for themselves. We have only one way to protect ourselves from getting a woman pregnant and catching an STD. Use it unless you know the girl, are committed and are aware of the risks.

Modern Man Advice

Serenity

Reaction score
If True, how do we know if the girl isn’t just being responsible or not?
Irrelevant, wrapping it up is always responsible when fvcking different women without commitment, regardless of additional reasons.

I’ve had girls not on the pill let me raw dog them lol. Is it a personal responsibility issue or nah?
Yes, by both. I doubt you're saying "lol" if you suddenly become a dad or get an STD.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have only had one woman ever tell me I had to use a condom...most don't care. A few asked if I had one and when I said I didn't they either pulled one out or let me bang them raw

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only had one woman ever tell me I had to use a condom...most don't care. A few asked if I had one and when I said I didn't they either pulled one out or let me bang them raw
I think what's scary is if you meet a woman a the bar/club/OLD and the first she lets you do that. Make no mistake you aren't the first guy and won't be the last

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what's scary is if you meet a woman a the bar/club/OLD and the first she lets you do that. Make no mistake you aren't the first guy and won't be the last
That's really true.

I think you have a valid point. I am diligent about condom use. That's part of how I have made it as far into adulthood without having a child. However, the majority of women I've had sex with were also using birth control.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Imo it's the MAN who decides . If she's already a state of arousal and you pull out a condom she probably won't judge you. But raw can add an extra layer of excitment to the experience and sometimes leads to a LTR even faster. Ive had women acting kinda offended I insisted on wrapping up ( by going to the night shop, or even declining intercourse from my side.) Mayor turn off ,I rather have a responsible woman.

Somebody mentioned it few days . Women love taking risks. And some dont mind getting pregnant, its primal. Ask any woman for fun " when was the last time you tested" and she'll answer something " responsible " like 2 months ago. Tells you enough. Some Chad or Tyrone dude hit it raw not too long ago.

Then there are straight up psychopathic people who consciously spread STDs. At the end it's the MAN who makes the decision. Some men insist on raw , as a ego boost to make them feel special.

Know a guy who pissed green jelly after hitting a slvt raw, so be careful tho..

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are different categories of women when it comes to their condom preferences but as someone said they are also very controlled by the moment.
A girl could insist because she’s responsible and protecting herself, or she could insist because she know’s she a sl*t.
It’s then up to the man to make the call because we should be able to think more rationally.
In another case, I’ve had a girl who made her LTR boyfriend still wear a condom every time and when she cheated on him with me she begged me to but inside her. B*riches be crazy

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All men are responsible when using there loaded gun.
That being said if you get a girl hot enough, her rational mind is replaced by lustful ignorance.

Last edited:

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trojan Ecstasy

I don’t like any other condom. Sometimes I barely notice it and I think it slipped off, but I keep going anyway.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with about 70 women....I only had one ever mention using a condom. I got an std once. Use condoms with the girls that are in and out of relationships frequently. The ones that guard their pu$$y better it isn't necessary. If she is easy, you better use one.

I've got a buddy that has been with hundreds of girls and he says the same thing. He gets an std about once a year and goes thru about 2 new girls/month.

I never had the risk of pregnancy due to the fact that I've had a vasectomy so that definitely made things easier for me.

Last edited: