"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Facing Your Fears

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Today was my day.

My EX's GF (Amber) sends me a SMS and says that she will be working tonight with non other then my EX. She is like come on down, get some free ice cream (Dairy Queen) and lay some into your EX (Ashley).

I am like genius, no problem. Pick up my Wingman. We both looked pimped out, I changed my apperance drastically since the EX last saw me. I played "Wanna be a baller" while driving to DQ.

My Wingman and I get out and walk into that bizatch. I had the pimp walk and confidence look. It was perfect. I quickly make eye contact with Amber and then Ashley.

Here is my convo, I initiated with Amber.

Me: Hi Amber

Her: Hi B

Me: Waz UP?

Her: Nothing want some free ice cream?

Me: Yeah, that would be great.

Her: Here is a spoon ... oh wait, I threw this one at Ashley.

Me: Yeah, better get me another one, I dont want a contaminated one.

*Insert Dirty look from Ashley, who is sitting in the corner on the floor playing with her phone and seems intimidated*

Me: Hey look, its my EX!

*Another Dirty look*

Her: Here is your Ice Cream.

Me: Thanks, Amber your the BEST!

Her: Your Welcome.

Me: Where do you have the napkins?

Her: Right There *Points to side of counter*

Me: WoW, how did I not remember that? I need to spend more time in here again.

Her: AW, look B wants to spend more time with you *Sarcastically*

Me: Oh no, I said I would like to spend more time in DQ not quality time with Ashley.

*Quickly turn and head out the door*

Me: Later Amber ... LATER EX!!!

Her: Bye B

Ashley only made eye contact with me 3 times. Everytime I dissed her. I talk with her almost every few days and she never has problems talking with me. Today she was like intimidated or scared or something. My EX, seriously did not look very attractive, I could not believe I dated her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
hahaha i know the feeling.

There was this stupid b1tch i was "dating" for awhile, nothing official ever. Anyway i hadnt seen her in months and one day i was driving by this kids house in my brand new ride (bimmer) and i slowed down cause i saw this kid i knew.

Well she is there and she walks up to the window and i was totally pimpin, however she looked very crusty and she was smoking a cig looking like a trash boar.

I clearly remember seeing her hands and they were crusty like an old mans, it was disgusting. i couldnt belive i ever touched that piece of garbage. Hahah it was a good feeling because she was all jumpin my nuts because i was pimpin in my new car and had all new clothes on an sh1t.

Stupid wench haha.

Feels good to show up old hos. Lets em know your on to bigger an better thigns.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Exactly.

Plus, she was suppose to hang out with some guy name Josh, who according to her removed her pants in less then 30 minutes. She only hung out with him that one time.

Her friend Amber told me he is uglier then a mother f'er. She is like if he did get the pants off ... she definitely should not brag about that.

So walking into that biznatch showed her that I was not scared of her and I was cool with her new man. I got more confidence then I had before and to say the least, it felt good, seeing her avoid me. Only, problem. I used to chat with her almost everyday using SMS should I continue or avoid her and make her contact me?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
Exactly.

Plus, she was suppose to hang out with some guy name Josh, who according to her removed her pants in less then 30 minutes. She only hung out with him that one time.

Her friend Amber told me he is uglier then a mother f'er. She is like if he did get the pants off ... she definitely should not brag about that.

So walking into that biznatch showed her that I was not scared of her and I was cool with her new man. I got more confidence then I had before and to say the least, it felt good, seeing her avoid me. Only, problem. I used to chat with her almost everyday using SMS should I continue or avoid her and make her contact me?
Make her contact you. Also, you didnt gain confidence you gained an ego; they're two different things ;)
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL.

Yeah. I suffered a hit to it, when she broke up with me and I tried macking her after we broke up. I need this badly and well it worked out great. I can live without her for a while, I proved I was not the little AFC puppy-eyed dog biatch who she told what to do.

Here are my .02. EVERYTIME, I begged for advice. One or more of those wannabe DJ's said, NEXT or move on forgot about her. That is ****ty advice. Take control, see her one last time and make sure you finish things YOUR WAY, especially if she dumped you. Do not lie, your EGO is damaged and you feel like you let her win. Don't give her that satisfaction.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
"One or more of those wannabe DJ's said, NEXT or move on forgot about her. That is ****ty advice."

heh young kids, gotta love them

I dont think you have fully grasped what the older DJ's were telling you.

you are still in revenge mode and it feels good to "ignore" a girl who dissed you. But all you are doing is showing her your anger, hurt, pain, frustration.

When you truly forget about this girl, or worrying about getting "pimped out" to go to a dairy queen to make your ex jealous, or never even think of this girl again, you will understand what those guys with sh1tty advice were telling you.

dont confuse having control over your own emotions, with having "control" over making someone that dumped you feel like crap.

Most likely, Ashley felt guilty over dumping you (probably because she has some other guy), then felt insecure because you no longer gave a fock about her and paid more attention to her friend then her.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL.

True. Only reason I pimped out was that I went to a party with my Wingman after Dairy Queen. She probably did feel bad about having dumped me, although I doubt it. If you would have ever met this girl you would have know never to get involved with her in the first place.

I did not go there making Ashley's life hell. I went in there for the pure reasons of visiting Amber, my EX working is just a bonus that was added to our deal. I don't have anger or hatred toward her, as I have talked with her even after we broke up. Since last night, I have barely thought about her.

On a more interesting note, Amber sent me an SMS. She told me that she was at Josh's house with Ashley. She begged me not to say anything to her, about her chatting with me, I promised I would keep it a secret. As she is the only insider source I currently have, its in my best interest. They were spending the night at Philz house, who is Josh's friend, Amber did not want to. Actions like these prove to me that my EX is a cold woman, who likes to play with a man's emotions and has no self-respect / dignity. As she always talked about waiting till marriage and she apparently is now letting some guy she barely knows feel her up and undress her.

Good Luck To Her.
 
Top