Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook is testing a dating feature

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.cnet.com/news/facebook-dating-may-let-you-keep-secrets-from-friends-and-family/

Facebook has begun internal testing for its new dating app.

"This is going to be for building real, long-term relationships, not just hook-ups," Zuckerberg said at the conference.
Facebook with Amazon planning a Banking system.

The dating app was announced a few months ago.. they would use Video Feature (youtube competition)..

I look forward to have on Facebook all my life needs (dating, journal, photos, banking, TV)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw facebook, Im fine without it and for all I care they could upload the original pictures of jesus return in the currenct world and still I wouldnt bother to join it.

Thanks but I'm done with the rat race, I aint gonna quit my freedom nor my freedom of tought without fighting let alone collaborating.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't trust that robotic freak. Suckerburger probably made this so he could get some azz. Playing the "I don't want a hook up, I want a REAL relationship, baby!" game. Loser

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
oh my god why. they want to get the most out of dating market. profit is all they want.

zuckerburg can say all he wants "its for long relationships, not for quick sex, THEREFORE its good, healthy, positive APP"
its just another ****ty tool (another popular dating app) to further empower women.

it will work like that:
- does he have friends?
- is he popular
- is his facebook wall dead or popular
- is his job good
- does he have 5 likes under each photo or 50
- is he handsome, are his pics good?
- is he in top 10% or top 20%?

while men attitude:
- is she not fat?
- is she not below average in look (read, very ugly)?

whenever i hear of dating app i see this scenario in my head and its sad

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook had a dating a service a while back. I think it was called Hot or Not. A lot of underage girls were using it back then since you only had to be 16 to join.

That's probably the reason why they took it down.

I wouldn't doubt they know how to make another one. I actually liked Hot or Not, it was pretty well designed for its time.