Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

facebook is deal breaker for young women

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Most women on OLD asks me for fb and half of them goes cold if I say I dont have it.

funnier thing is that i am chatting for couple weeks with a girl and she asked me once for FB.

I said I dont have.

She then after a while asked me for a phone number (so she can find my fb with my phone number, but the reason she gave me was "give me your phone number if you want to meet").

I said That a woman is supposed to give number first then started ignoring her a bit.

She started being more talk active and gave me her FAKE number.

I thought its real so I gave her my number when she asked afterwards.

I have it blocked on facebook so no worries, cant find me by number.

today she said on Whats App "give me your messenger because my phone battery goes low" even though I saw she switched hardware (from phone to pc(theres pc version of whatsapp), because phone makes every message start with CAPITAL letter, and her starting letters suddenly became small)

I think she either forgot I said i have no fb or she thought its too ridiculous to be true to not be on facebook, she told me to give her fb link and we can block each other if we want.
but best is that she consistently gave fake reasons to get my FB lol including fake phone number

This is just a little story from today but I get this pattern very often on OLD. shes 27. chicks asking me multiple times for a fb even thought I say I dont have.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have FB or instagram - never been an issue to women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just create a FB account ?

Put some generic information and a profile picture. Then ignore it.

I hv an FB account and open it maybe once or twice a year to send family Merry Christmas/New Year greetings. So its useful and does help with nosy questions abt why I don't have FB etc.

Women uses FB as a platform for social proof.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Why not just create a FB account ?

Put some generic information and a profile picture. Then ignore it.

I hv an FB account and open it maybe once or twice a year to send family Merry Christmas/New Year greetings. So its useful and does help with nosy questions abt why I don't have FB etc.

Women uses FB as a platform for social proof.
i have fb but I dont share it, lol.

I checked her and shes the type that posts things even tho she has 0 likes on it (or maybe likes or comments are hidden)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they creat problems or obstancles its because they are not that interested to begin with.

Same thing for tinder girls asking to talk in instagram cause "they seldom use tinder"...no thanks, I'm not a potential orbiter for wannabe divas collecting followers.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I dont think it has anything to do with facebook I just think you dont do very well in between starting the conversation with them up until the first date.

Facebook has nothing to do with it

LJBFB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I dont think it has anything to do with facebook I just think you dont do very well in between starting the conversation with them up until the first date.

Facebook has nothing to do with it
Elaborate please. I still havent figured this out besides shortening the interval. The old way was to set the date and make her ponder your absence. Clearly with so much competiton right now it doesn't work as well. Also, if she is on OLD it is because shes still thirsty ... more attention or an actual meetup is an urgent need to fill. I say dont schedule too far out or risk being forgotten. The longer it takes to meet the less likely. I am open to hear how to try to bs long enough without becoming an orbiter.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elaborate please. I still havent figured this out besides shortening the interval. The old way was to set the date and make her ponder your absence. Clearly with so much competiton right now it doesn't work as well. Also, if she is on OLD it is because shes still thirsty ... more attention or an actual meetup is an urgent need to fill. I say dont schedule too far out or risk being forgotten. The longer it takes to meet the less likely. I am open to hear how to try to bs long enough without becoming an orbiter.
The old way to do it will get you flaked on due to perceived loss of interest. Its simple. You keep things light..no serious talk...no arguments...no politics...no religion...just some fun stuff here and there...

Set the date, message her one or two times a day up until the date and then go on the date, rinse and repeat.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having social media = weirdo/loser/old man.

It's not 1995 anymore, not having an online presence implies that you're from the third world or still listen to a record player.

However it doesn't specifically need to be facebook, anything relevant (facebook, snapchat, instagram, etc.)

Be wary of the girls collecting orbiters, but be wary that you don't come off like you have something to hide or no life and no friends.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman never asked me for Facebook. I always ask for phone number sometimes I get it if not then she just says no or give me fake one.