"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Facebook Gaming

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Due to this Covid thing and the fact that I personally don't feel comfortable being out in public very much, I've resorted to Facebook as a way of meeting women. It's been about a month and so far not too bad. I'll start by sending a friend request to a cutie who comes up as someone I may know which is usually due to having friends in common. If she accepts I'll send her a message through FB Messenger about how she looks familiar, prob through our common friend, etc. and it usually results in a conversation. At some point I'll admit to them I don't resort to facebook to meet women however I do justify it with the Covid thing. Now I'm not on FB doing this daily as I have real life stuff to deal with but I've already gone on a date with one of them. She's about an HB7. Things went pretty well too however I dont see her as a longterm. In the meantime I've gotten 4 other females to accept my friend requests and going to rinse and repeat. It's not the best system as I have had some girls just not reply, to which I then delete. But it's a good alternative for me atleast to meet some women for now.

This also isn't like online dating nor do I approach it that way. I use it to "socialize". Best way to meet women is through common contacts in the real world and it can apply here. It makes them feel more comfortable knowing someone they know is also friends with you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top