Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook Gaming

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to this Covid thing and the fact that I personally don't feel comfortable being out in public very much, I've resorted to Facebook as a way of meeting women. It's been about a month and so far not too bad. I'll start by sending a friend request to a cutie who comes up as someone I may know which is usually due to having friends in common. If she accepts I'll send her a message through FB Messenger about how she looks familiar, prob through our common friend, etc. and it usually results in a conversation. At some point I'll admit to them I don't resort to facebook to meet women however I do justify it with the Covid thing. Now I'm not on FB doing this daily as I have real life stuff to deal with but I've already gone on a date with one of them. She's about an HB7. Things went pretty well too however I dont see her as a longterm. In the meantime I've gotten 4 other females to accept my friend requests and going to rinse and repeat. It's not the best system as I have had some girls just not reply, to which I then delete. But it's a good alternative for me atleast to meet some women for now.

This also isn't like online dating nor do I approach it that way. I use it to "socialize". Best way to meet women is through common contacts in the real world and it can apply here. It makes them feel more comfortable knowing someone they know is also friends with you.