!!!Facebook game!!!

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, ****ynfunny is here. I've registered on the site ages ago and learnt a lot.

The reason why I am posting this thread is because I need your advice for a tricky situation.

There is this girl at my 6th form (colledge), she hasn't ever spoken to me before, but a couple of days ago we were playing table football and I had an awesome advantage to bust her balls BIIIG TIME, she laughed and cracked up I didnt give her a chance to come up with a comeback, she was laughing that much.

Next day she added me on facebook and said that she liked our friendship.

Here is our convo :

Me: Hey.... you gotta earn the right to be a proper friend of mine:p

Her: and how would I go about doing thatt then? :p

Me: are you funny? do you like ice cream? do you like pink elephants?(qualifying her)

Her: i'm a hoooott! i love ice cream! and how could you NOT like pink elephants?

Me: you are sooooo desperate to be my friend, (her first name) the rude girl (her second name). *she likes to swear a lot*

I'll think about it.....

Her: yes I very am.
and I'm glad you willll :)

Me: add me on msn .......@hotmail.co.uk unless you are not kool and havent got it...

she never replied back and hasnt added me, although she received my message whilst online on facebook

how could i get back on the right track with her, guys? PLEEEASE!!! HELP ME, she is so fit. She is one of those girls that make you go all wild inside (i never show it on the outside of course) :crackup:
Best regards from ****ynfunny

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Nice, good job except why would you to tell her to add you on some other internet thing? Get her number.

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
well cause everybody is always on msn, but i see watcha mean... will do next time i get to talk to her:D

but what i am worried about is the fact that she didnt reply and hasnt added me:(

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go up to her the next time you see her in real life, and bust her (hopefully metaphorical) balls about her not returning your message.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly she isn't 'cool' enough to have msn, I bet shes messed up about realising that. Looks like a small backfire. Eh, leave it for a few days then try again but get her number.

Also, don't be on msn all the time and don't have long chats on msn. In fact, block the girls you are gaming most of the time. If you are on msn all the time, you have no life. Any conversation on msn is one less that you can have in person really showing CnF and kino. Asking her out on msn is easier, but its a bit weak.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, the only point of getting her number or msn or myspace or whatever is to arrange to see her in person, NOT to talk.

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, you've been really helpful, its half term now, so i dont see her untill 2nd of november, i shall bust her balls then lol:rockon:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow a pair and talk to her in person, not in front of a freakin computer screen. Simple as that man. I have a rule of NEVER asking for a girls num, aim, msn, anything like that, without doing it in person.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Yeah, the only point of getting her number or msn or myspace or whatever is to arrange to see her in person, NOT to talk.
This man speaks the truth. Get her number and get a meeting set up. Set yourself apart from all the other chumps who talk to her over MSN and on Facebook.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with msn is not everyone has it...(maybe that's not the case where you're from?)

if she DEFINITELY has msn AND uses it a lot, then I think you're fine. she's probably just playing push-pull with you. next time you see her bust on her

but if she doesn't use msn and she hasn't provided you with an alternative means of contact it might mean she lost interest. I find that girls lose interest really quickly if things don't line up right -- they just have too many options to micromanage small details like setting up a new online communication platform

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
just recently i got into the social circle she hangs around with and busted on her, she seems to like me a lot and we flirted all the way through our cheeky convo. But I think everything is ****ed now cause I told my friend that I like the girl and she just told everyone!!!!:(

Even if the girl I like liked me back, she probably won't anymore because all the mistery of does he like me/ does he not faded:(

Lesson learnt.........