Facebook Game

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU ****ING SUCK, GO BACK TO RSDLAND U NEWB!

btw, don't rely too much on c/f. moderation for everything. use ur d*ck to think for everything else. by that, i mean be more sexual. and u're being too girly at the end. remember, don't grow tits, suck them.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
overall, this definitely would have been better if you'd condensed it. You dragged it on way too long. Imo, you should never carry on a facebook convo this long; get away from your comp and do something real. (ok, I know that's a little hypocritical coming from a guy with 600+ posts...but still)

also, I think being a little more genuine and substantive would probably pay off. Routines like this spellz thing would probably work better in a club when you're trying to give some h0r any excuse for a ONS. Using it on a regular girl over the internet seems unrealistic.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah u're hilarious obsidian. u should consider being a comedian.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no mystery. you have to talk less to her. just deactivate your FB or stop posting on her wall. or even better, just unfriend her. in a few yrs u will look back and be like "wow why did i waste so much time on this random girl"

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also I never understood why the fvck people talk on your wall with you. there is something called AIM or the PHONE

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show some balls. Ask a girl for her number in person. If she's cute, guys are always trying to get her number on Facebook because they don't have the balls to do it in person.

And stop using other people's canned material. I did that sh*t last summer and got nowhere with it. What works best for me is to just go in and start talking about whatever comes up. I don't know how guys can score chicks with canned material, it just seems so unnatural.

evasive

Don Juan
Reaction score
that was really f-ing stupid dude

why are you talking about spells and sh-t

dont follow everything mystery says, some of his material is just retarded

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
evasive said:
that was really f-ing stupid dude

why are you talking about spells and sh-t

dont follow everything mystery says, some of his material is just retarded
fcuk off. its not even from mystery. its from Tyler Durden. fcuk off retard. everyone else. thanks i guess...

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys on here are too heavy on the "criticism" and too light on the "constructive".

I agree that that was pretty terrible. BUT, good on you for giving it a shot, even if it was only facebook. You've gotta start somewhere, so don't worry about these scew ups. They are an excellent way to learn.

Your biggest mistake was going on WAY too long with the spell stuff. She actually seemed at least semi-interested/intrigued by it at the start, but your delivery was not good and she was clearly losing interest , but you still persisted with it for way beyond the point you should have quit (and started on some other line).

Second, you were also way over the top with the negs. Listen, save the negs for the REALLY hot ones. And even then use them sparingly and only if she is showing too much attitude. On less than 8s, negs are not a good idea at all, unless she is being a real bytch. This girl didn't do anything to earn negs about her being "dorky". You basically just ended INSULTING this girl...which is why she eventually told you to get fkked:

hahah YEAH okay, nice try. sorry but I ain't interested in you. it's okay, I don't want to talk to you anymore anyways.

and don't worry, it's not a spell. it's reality.
And she did it with style too! "And don't worry it's not a spell, it's reality" LOL, man she BURIED you with that one. ROFLMAO!

To sum it up, my main advice to you would be to stop trying so hard. It's perfectly FINE to relate to a girl simply as a human being, just talking about normal stuff for a bit. Now, sure, you need to spice it up a bit too, but do it sparingly. You were basically trying to hit a cnf home run with every line. Ease off the pedal a bit man.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
lol i like ur spam.

danielzxc - cool. i'll take your advice into consideration and thanks a lot.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm just giving my 2 cents, d!ck.

evasive

Don Juan
Reaction score
limerick said:
fcuk off. its not even from mystery. its from Tyler Durden. fcuk off retard. everyone else. thanks i guess...
you are a retard for that opener "hey, do u think spells work?" , congrats, dumbest f-ing thing i've ever heard. whats funnier is she thought you were serious with your dumb story to boot. maybe that opener would have worked if we were in the middle ages, douchewhistle

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Thanks. I'm just giving my 2 cents, d!ck.
how the fcuk does "I agree" do anything? think about it and stfu.

evasive - its called testing shyt. come back and bytch at me when you're not a KBJ. kthxbai

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna argue about it, this isn't the place to do it. I don't feel like I'm gaining anything by arguing with you about anything. Telling people who are trying to help you to stfu doesn't get you anywhere. Your immaturity level really shows. Think about it.

limerick

Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
If you wanna argue about it, this isn't the place to do it. I don't feel like I'm gaining anything by arguing with you about anything. Telling people who are trying to help you to stfu doesn't get you anywhere. Your immaturity level really shows. Think about it.
ok. then how about this? elaborate on "I agree."