"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

F*CK you

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Wanna know whats really fun. when your alone with a girl and your not talking(ur walking somewhere or something) just say

F*ck You " in a normal tone of voice.

then after she asks you what you said or whatever act totally clueless.

It's not really DJing but its fun.

if your looking to DJ there are lines like

Talking in a normal convo....

"Do you Swallow?"

HER:"What?"

"I said Do you Follow me?"

I dunno I use to know a lot of them. Better one's. I think theres some in the DJ bible.

OR

"Do you like Sex?"

"What?"

"Do you like Tex. Like Texans... cause I know this guy who blah blah blah...."

be creative. anyway Just saying F you. is pretty fun.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MusicMan

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
neghit at its best i guess :rolleyes:
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I've never actually done that before unless I was trying to act stupid. What kinda of responses do you get?
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Lol thats some subliminal sounding sh1t even though you are saying it outright it tricks her into thinking you may have said it but if you play it off well she will decide you didnt say it but the thought will still be in her mind.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I'm a really good lier.

I like playing wit peoples minds. SO I always pull **** like this off perfectly.

You should practice if you suck at lying with things that sound a like. But not a **** you thing.

I get good responses. but the girls i try it on are open to the idea at least. Meaning there intrested. It would probably turn off a borderline case cause she'd assume you were saying it.

Responses are good though.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Capi Crimini

Talking in a normal convo....

"Do you Swallow?"

HER:"What?"

"I said Do you Follow me?"
I like!!
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
... that sounds really dumb.

Why not just talk to them? Subliminal messages are only good when you don't have the language skills for anything else.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
This wasn't for Sublieminal messages, this seams like it was just for fun.


Sounds like **** I do.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I don't believe in Subliminal messages. It's just a way to play around. It's a game.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Heh, that does sound like fun. I'll have to give that a try so girls won't know what to expect out of my mouth :p
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top