Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F*CK I think I got Oneitis....

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgive me fellow DJs for I have sinned,
I am becoming to get oneitis for my gf.

-I keep sitting by my phone, waiting for her to reply to my texts, and when she does I jump at my phone like a madman.
-I get all sad and miserable when she doesn't talk to me over msn when I sign on. (Most of the time, I wait for her to initiate contact)
-I keep thinking she is talking with some other guy and not me! :cry:
-I can't STOP THINKING about HER! <---its killing me fellas

Frick, I know I'm probably over reacting, but w/e, its good to get it out.
No wonder girls have journals... :rolleyes:

1. First thing I probally gotta do is get myself more busy. :cool: This will help me forget about her.
Okay, ideas?
My parents are gone for like 3 weeks so I don't have reliable transportation right now to anywhere. I workout, work and thats about it. I just got my phone so I'm still getting all my friend's numbers, I'll call them to hangout or something once I do get their digits.

2. Help me get rid of all these negative thoughts! Its killing my mood, and my usual happy, cheerful, fun self.

Anything else?

Help me get OUT!

I'll probably feel better later, but still...I'm getting obsessed by this girl.

Last edited:

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
when ever you have these reactions. Slap your face, you will associate pain whenever you have a thougth of her so it will stop you behave like AFC.

You need to have a life, join team sport, swimming, tennis, dance..etc
[/B]
I keep sitting by my phone, waiting for her to reply to my texts, and when she does I jump at my phone like a madman.
-I get all sad and miserable when she doesn't talk to me over msn when I sign on. (Most of the time, I wait for her to initiate contact)
-I keep thinking she is talking with some other guy and not me!
-I can't STOP THINKING about HER! <---its killing me fellas

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait do you friends have cars? I think a little party/ get together could be just what you need. Other than that just find something, anything (well maybe not crystal meth), else.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard somebody had oneitis so bad that they ripped the phone off the wall and threw it in the garbage.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man I'm planned for a party this friday and saturday
And yea I'm going shopping with a couple of female friends this weekend as well.

that should keep me busy :cool:

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop thinking, when you find yourself having those thoughts occupy yourself with something, even if it's simple.

Your a step above most people, at least the chick you have onitus for is your girlfriend =p

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel. The thing you gotta realize that when you think about her that much, you will make yourself miserable. I remember that I would think all day about her and what she was doing and it led to a mild form of OCD that made me check my phone every 30 seconds, check if she was on myspace, and such. What I realized was she was sucking MY life away. Ya she may be the greatest person in the world, but in my reality I'm always the number one. I think of myself first.

Some things you can do since you're bored out of your mind is...Go running and workout like you said you were doing. Clean your house. Yes I find that tedious work gets my mind off everything. Take up a hobby. Read a book. Anything that takes your mind off of her.

Ya. The symptoms you're having are symptoms of love sickness. Be careful. This can lead to depression. If you start feeling depressed, get some help.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just made a couple calls and texts, and i have tons of events planned for the weekend now. :D

She's going to be missing me texting her every second for sure :up:
it'll make her wonder whats going on and I'll be the prizee :yes:

I'll post up what she does next for the oneitis guys. So they can see what happens as a result of keeping yourself busy, and keeping yourself...number one :cool:

:rockon: sarge on

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a job and work ALOT, it works great.
Im in the process of recovering from my oneitis