Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F-buddy advice

40quid

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys approach an F-buddy situation?

Basically, my question is this: in your experience, how do women who are into casual sex handle a conversation about becoming f-buddies? Or is it much easier to sleep with them first and then sort the pieces out later?

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience it just sort of happens. Before you sleep with her forthe first time make it CLEAR you do not want a girlfriend.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a **** buddy (now girlfriend..)

i picked her up one night.
took her to movies another night.
saw her at a club another night.
she came to a mates house after that and was talking girlfirend broyfriend, i said nah i can't too busy with life blah blah blah but i really liked her and couldn't fit a girlfriend in. she liked me enough to say that was ok, we'll just sleep together..
but now, i like her, and am going out with her. i'm happy with the way it worked itself out.

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Who you callin' '*****'?

naughty post:cool:

Last edited:

40quid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Who you callin' '*****'?

Originally posted by obijuan
What the f*** are you talking sh*t for f*ggot? I don't even listen to R&B you cow-f*cking red-neck h*m*!!!

----BTW is "40 quid" what your mamma charges tricks when she walks the streets of London at night q***r?

Wow . . . sensitive much?

I was referring to a post that was deleted by the mods. It was done by a guy who called himself "Rick James." In fact, if the mods had left the post, you would see that it was a tongue-in-cheek comment. My bad for not hitting the quote button.

Take some valium and RELAX. Share the love, man.

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Who you callin' '*****'?

Originally posted by 40quid
Wow . . . sensitive much?

I was referring to a post that was deleted by the mods. It was done by a guy who called himself "Rick James." In fact, if the mods had left the post, you would see that it was a tongue-in-cheek comment. My bad for not hitting the quote button.

Take some valium and RELAX. Share the love, man.
Okay sorry. :eek: The way it looked I regretted even responding to your question.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has never been required for me to establish a verbal agreement at any time.
For me it has always been that women who partake in these situations behave in a way that did not require me to set any records straight to begin with. I felt no pressures what so ever.

The time for the talk has always come only when someone starts to "feel differently" about the situation. If you have to make yourself clear, there is a probability that something else is going on.

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very, very, true. However, if it's about what you want then you have to make yourself clear.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by obijuan
Very, very, true. However, if it's about what you want then you have to make yourself clear.

Perhaps, but I've never had a straight up FB that didn't want the same thing.