Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F*** BPD ex came back after 4 months

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I posted here a couple of times and I'm in dying need of support. I'm still weak minded about all this trauma I endured this summer. I posted here last week saying she missed my birthday and here she is.. calling me leaving a voicemail.

I don't know what to do but I'm not picking up her calls from all the rage built up and depression I had over the summer. MAN TODAY I WAS DEPRESSED AND ANGRY! But I'm still in that weak minded stage. She broke up with me and 5 days later got into a rebound and he moved in with her. Now 4 months later shes calling me... for what?!!?

legend9

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be strong and ignore her man , she prolly just wants to see if your still under her control. Think about it she got with a guy right after breaking up and she didn't call u on ur birthday? Screw her. Don't give in.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her BPD started coming out, he said screw this and left her and now she is calling good ol' reliable you.

Don't answer. Just keep strong and move on.
Thank you I was waiting for a reply from you.

B

BlueAlpha1

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, many of us know how this usually ends - with you texting her anyway despite 38 replies pleading with you not to.

I hope you're different. I can't explain all the reasons why (we could be here all night), but understand answering will be lethal for your mental health in matter of days up to a few months.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, many of us know how this usually ends - with you texting her anyway despite 38 replies pleading with you not to.

I hope you're different. I can't explain all the reasons why (we could be here all night), but understand answering will be lethal for your mental health in matter of days up to a few months.
No, I'm different. I can't even explain the amount of pain ive been this summer. I've isolated myself from the world because of her. My mental health is not the best right now. I know I can't talk to her. I'm not clear headed on this. I don't even plan on texting her. I've been reading and going on forums about this for months.. I know what happens.

B

BlueAlpha1

No, I'm different. I can't even explain the amount of pain ive been this summer. I've isolated myself from the world because of her. My mental health is not the best right now. I know I can't talk to her. I'm not clear headed on this. I don't even plan on texting her. I've been reading and going on forums about this for months.. I know what happens.
It's not likely you're different. I dabbled in xanax, sleeping pills, was following this girl, was a zombie at my job, would stage jealousy ploys just to try to even out the playing field. And my BPD wasn't even the most extreme of cases! There was no cutting, physical abuse, fake pregnancies, or false accusations. Dozens of men on these forums have gone through those things. These girls have an insidious ability to reach deep into the heart of a blue pill man and destroy it. It's actually common with these types of girls.

You're frantic, dazed, and confused so yes, the best thing is to not say a single word. She's not going to stop though. She's a vampire thirsty for blood. Staple the image of her with black eyes and fangs in your head and keep your distance no matter how sweet she gets.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just block her number. Leaving this open line of communication is obviously doing you harm.

searching solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not likely you're different. I dabbled in xanax, sleeping pills, was following this girl, was a zombie at my job, would stage jealousy ploys just to try to even out the playing field. And my BPD wasn't even the most extreme of cases! There was no cutting, physical abuse, fake pregnancies, or false accusations. Dozens of men on these forums have gone through those things. These girls have an insidious ability to reach deep into the heart of a blue pill man and destroy it. It's actually common with these types of girls.

You're frantic, dazed, and confused so yes, the best thing is to not say a single word. She's not going to stop though. She's a vampire thirsty for blood. Staple the image of her with black eyes and fangs in your head and keep your distance no matter how sweet she gets.
This. 4 months is not a long time to be out of a relationship like this. You likely still have strong feelings for her and I bet a small part of you still thinks that she could be the one and that her bahavioir wasn't that bad (I still often have these doubtful thoughts about mine).

My ex contacted me after 7 months of no contact at all. I never thought I'd hear from her again. I replied once but I was in a very measured and much more calm space. If it had been after only 4 months out, I likely would have gotten myself sucked back in by replying more.

Plus, I realised that her contacting me was probably due to her having a fight with the guy(s) she was seeing, out of loneliness or guilt about what happened over 7 months ago.

It's not about you man. These last 4 months have probably been a walk in the park for her. She's probably been having fun whilst you were going through the most traumatic experience of your life. It hurts to think that but it's true.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay strong brother,funny mine just messaged me again tonight with a "hope your doing well,never thought we'd get to the point of not even being friends" yea well maybe you should of thought of that before almost having me arrested and jumping on another **** within 4 days. It will most likely get more frequent,mine started after 1 month nc,now its weekly. She wants you to inflate her ego, don't. Be like me and leave it at you having the last word and her inflating yours instead.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All i can say is in the case of my BPD ex she drive the guy she left me for to suicide and if I'm quite honest there were times when I thought about it too.

When I first found sosuave, plus some stuff on YouTube that was enough to keep me in the land of the living but if I hadn't got some answers.. who knows.

These girls are ****ing dangerous, you already know that OP it isn't something to be tripled with. Better to be ALONE than messing with some bpd.

They are a law unto themselves