Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F”cking prostitutes

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you say he is a con-man? Just because you don't agree or have experienced what he is talking about doesn't mean its not true. You do realize that's all the evidence you brought forward? I don't believe him 100% because, yes, he charges $ 500 U.S. per exorcism. He claims that if you go to his free seminar and have a severe case that he'll do that for free.

I wanted to visit his seminar back in 2015, but by that time, the symptoms I had from visiting the prostitutes have subsided enough (i.e as well as the legal divorce proceedings) that I skipped it. The way I felt, I would have paid for a skype exorcism session (i.e. $ 300 U.S.) based on how I felt in December, 2014. It was very desperate for me. My mother prayed the devils away and while i had no dramatic manifestation, I did feel like throwing up when I felt something was coming on me and felt better afterwards.

His Ministry does teach that you can get a demon from visiting a prostitute:
all priest and "holy" men are con artists, just some at least belive on what they say, others on what you can give, and anyone who do a public exorcism is a con man