Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

F”cking prostitutes

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last 3 prostitutes i met in a strip club gave me their phone number and f”cked them in their home for free but i already f”cked them once and payed them before .

Can i consider this as success and the same as ending in a bed with a normal woman or not?

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really.

Prostitutes are fun though...perfect for when you are busy / in a grind and need a good release. Best part you don't have to text them before or after...its like picking up a coffee at Starbucks.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last 3 prostitutes i met in a strip club gave me their phone number and f”cked them in their home for free but i already f”cked them once and payed them before.
When I was at a stage of life when I was doing a lot of moving around the country, I was in St. Louis, and I found myself drawn in by Larry Flynt's billboard on I-64 (in IL) to go to his club with some regularity. There was a stripper there who said that she wanted to give me her phone number, but she never did, and somehow I didn't feel the desire to want to get involved outside the club (her lap dances achieved what I would have been looking for in any case, LOL. :p) I had always figured that a stripper was already past the point that she had fully monetized her sexuality, and I didn't want to get into a situation where she would say something like "I've just given you $300 of services", at the overpriced American level of prices (I've got no problem with the prices in other places :cool:).

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you paid once, but fvcked her twice, divide the price you paid by two. That is your cost per lay.
Ok but that’s no what I’m interested to.
I fcked all 3 of them and all of them had a behavior i do not see normal women make . More specifically for my looks and my body . They were full into me and they couldn’t contain their hornyness .

I don’t see this with normal women or at least give a sign about it. Lol even once there was a woman i was dating , we would make out and shyt but she wouldn’t to let me fck her , meanwhile the prostitutes couldn’t wait for me to fck them. Why is that?

Also can i consider these lays the same as i fcked normal women or just another 3 prostitutes that i fcked

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol even once there was a woman i was dating , we would make out and shyt but she wouldn’t to let me fck her , meanwhile the prostitutes couldn’t wait for me to fck them. Why is that?
My guess would be that prostitutes are the sole exception to the fact that women don’t want to come across as slvts (ASD - Anti Slvt Defence).

If a women is a prostitute... there’s no way to defend herself against the label of slvt hahah. Therefore they probs just don’t give a fvck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok but that’s no what I’m interested to.
I fcked all 3 of them and all of them had a behavior i do not see normal women make . More specifically for my looks and my body . They were full into me and they couldn’t contain their hornyness .

I don’t see this with normal women or at least give a sign about it. Lol even once there was a woman i was dating , we would make out and shyt but she wouldn’t to let me fck her , meanwhile the prostitutes couldn’t wait for me to fck them. Why is that?

Also can i consider these lays the same as i fcked normal women or just another 3 prostitutes that i fcked
So the prostitutes showed more desire than another females?

Maybe you were alot finer than their normal clientele so they we're happy to do it?

We tell the guys that it's best to fvck women into you, it's better for your energy. That a prostitute will do their job but won't show desire. Maybe in your case you were so much more attractive than their clients that they felt proviledged?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last 3 prostitutes i met in a strip club gave me their phone number and f”cked them in their home for free but i already f”cked them once and payed them before .

Can i consider this as success and the same as ending in a bed with a normal woman or not?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess would be that prostitutes are the sole exception to the fact that women don’t want to come across as slvts (ASD - Anti Slvt Defence).

If a women is a prostitute... there’s no way to defend herself against the label of slvt hahah. Therefore they probs just don’t give a fvck.
All women have a price whether or not resources are exchanged. Its not far off with marriage and white dresses.its obv playing house is normalized but so is female hypergamy and running off with a man's resources.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women have a price whether or not resources are exchanged. Its not far off with marriage and white dresses.its obv playing house is normalized but so is female hypergamy and running off with a man's resources.
What if the price is that u have a certain attractiveness, or certain status?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that "price" doesn't necessarily trigger desire In them.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the prostitutes showed more desire than another females?

Maybe you were alot finer than their normal clientele so they we're happy to do it?

We tell the guys that it's best to fvck women into you, it's better for your energy. That a prostitute will do their job but won't show desire. Maybe in your case you were so much more attractive than their clients that they felt proviledged?
Yeah, but if she doesn't show desire then technically she's your b1tch during the session (i.e. in the sense you have access to her body and could do whatever you want to her and she can't say no) and you are getting off on the fact she's lowering herself like that for money and she's also hot, yonge and the convenience of just setting that up out of nowhere. If she shows desire then she could be using you if she desires you more than you do her. However, whatever I just said doesn't make any sense in real-terms because it's just too vile.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but if she doesn't show desire then technically she's your b1tch during the session (i.e. in the sense you have access to her body and could do whatever you want to her and she can't say no) and you are getting off on the fact she's lowering herself like that for money and she's also hot, yonge and the convenience of just setting that up out of nowhere. If she shows desire then she could be using you if she desires you more than you do her. However, whatever I just said doesn't make any sense in real-terms because it's just too vile.
It kinda does. More experience wh0res are really stiff and controlled, so you won't gain ground in the bytch physical access. Shell make you feel degraded for penetrating her.

I told Richard, the angry sex of prostitute that don't desire him gives him a vibe that's not attractive.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kinda does. More experience wh0res are really stiff and controlled, so you won't gain ground in the bytch physical access. Shell make you feel degraded for penetrating her.
What do you mean "more experience wh0res"? You mean older wh0res, or those that have been there for a long time? I know my experience is, being 4 years or so ago, is that there is nothing like feeling the bum of a nude woman, her breasts against your chest her hair, and touching her up like that. The one I was with almost let me do her anally without a condom on but I couldn't get hard on her (I saw her shaved pvssy). She had a huge behind and she bent over a bed and took off her panty and I tried (with my underware on) just above her bum-hole, but could not get hard so I stopped. It was only $ 60 too so it felt like it was free with a price like that. I didn't feel a stiff or controlled vibe and they were just women to me. I like women, therefore it felt natural to me. I figured, maybe these women came from a hard background and understood the value of money in the sense of growing up poor and didn't have an attitude. Really, I forgot I even paid anything once the clothes came off.

The real issue I had was recovery after the experience. This type of encounter is too mind-blowing for containment and results in a whole set of complications afterwards (ie. demonic realm spiritual attacks, losing sense of mental order and moral compass, strong feeling of guilt and condemnation, anxiety attacks, etc....). It can not be buffered so the overall experiment was a fail. I took me a year or two to even get the experience of this out of my system.

mrgoodstuff said:
I told Richard, the angry sex of prostitute that don't desire him gives him a vibe that's not attractive.
It depends, in this case I think I was more angrier than the prostitute. I visited after my ex-wife left me, divorce papers were filed and served, and I felt she was seeing someone else. After dealing with the prostitutes I lost interest on whether my ex-wife was seeing someone else or anything at all but had very crippling spiritual fall-out which was worst than the experience of the divorce. As they say, better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean "more experience wh0res"? You mean older wh0res, or those that have been there for a long time? I know my experience is, being 4 years or so ago, is that there is nothing like feeling the bum of a nude woman, her breasts against your chest her hair, and touching her up like that. The one I was with almost let me do her anally without a condom on but I couldn't get hard on her (I saw her shaved pvssy). She had a huge behind and she bent over a bed and took off her panty and I tried (with my underware on) just above her bum-hole, but could not get hard so I stopped. It was only $ 60 too so it felt like it was free with a price like that. I didn't feel a stiff or controlled vibe and they were just women to me. I like women, therefore it felt natural to me. I figured, maybe these women came from a hard background and understood the value of money in the sense of growing up poor and didn't have an attitude. Really, I forgot I even paid anything once the clothes came off.

The real issue I had was recovery after the experience. This type of encounter is too mind-blowing for containment and results in a whole set of complications afterwards (ie. demonic realm spiritual attacks, losing sense of mental order and moral compass, strong feeling of guilt and condemnation, anxiety attacks, etc....). It can not be buffered so the overall experiment was a fail. I took me a year or two to even get the experience of this out of my system.

It depends, in this case I think I was more angrier than the prostitute. I visited after my ex-wife left me, divorce papers were filed and served, and I felt she was seeing someone else. After dealing with the prostitutes I lost interest on whether my ex-wife was seeing someone else or anything at all but had very crippling spiritual fall-out which was worst than the experience of the divorce. As they say, better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.
One that's done it for years and years is a higher level predator than most men .

So shell have more control than you even if your inside of her.

New ones still can be kind of sweet. Their not really predators yet, unless they grew up like that .

I never paid, always felt I didn't need to.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No points for paying for sex. Though, keep doing it and one is liable to give you a gift that keeps on giving. Just jump on OLD and find a woman (hopefully more than one) to play with.