EZ exercises

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
are there any exercises that could help me put on weight (Muscle) without using weights. like doing x number of pushups or something. PLEASE HELP.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to take a wild guess and say yes, but not much. Bodyweight exercises only do so much...

You know you're going to get some "lazy" comments.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you wanna build your upper body (chest, back, arms), try doing hands-only pushups. that is, stand in a non-vertical position (inclined a bit) on your hands only, and try to push yourself up. its hard, and takes some practice, but its a workout and a half :p also, do some dips using chairs and tables or whatever. that'll work you out a bit.

ps if youre interested in the hands-only pushups and how to be able to do them, pm me

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes, dips. I forgot about those.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but it wont work very well. You need to keep upping the resistance in order for your body to keep growing. Unless you can find a way to keep making the push-ups harder and harder than you'll stop growing. Get a job, save some money, and join a gym. That's the best route to take.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if it becomes too easy, take a stack of books and put them on you. use your imagination and you'll have a home gym on the cheap.

personally, if it gets too easy for me, i just change my technique a little bit (spread the arms a little more or less), or change the rhythm (doing it slower will be a lot tougher on you).

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, o yea and my brother gotta set of weights that he lets me use so how should igo about doin reps for max arm building...im scrawny guys really, bird chest and i wanna bulk up.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to bulk your chest, work your core, legs, and back, too.