dx2
Don Juan
looking into a person's eyes can make them feel like they are falling in love....
but
is it possible for the effect to come back at you?
but
is it possible for the effect to come back at you?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Agreed, but if it comes to that its perfectly fine as long as you can control yourself. Something that I do is I intentionally fall for them. It makes my actions and emotions sincere. It seems to be more effective for me. Once I have what I came for, I cut my emotions off and move else where.Originally posted by A1SteakSauce
yea, big time. if you are weak, watch out, b4 you know it you are dreaming about her and not the other way around
Hoooo....Kaizen, how can you just cut your emotions off right away just like that in one shot?? If there was another girl then its easy but if there was none, then it'll be hard... I guess its all about control, damn I wish I was a robot!Originally posted by Kaizen
Agreed, but if it comes to that its perfectly fine as long as you can control yourself. Something that I do is I intentionally fall for them. It makes my actions and emotions sincere. It seems to be more effective for me. Once I have what I came for, I cut my emotions off and move else where.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I usually go out and fine a girl as soon as I can. That might be the reason why its easy for me. Another reason it might be easy for me could be partly that I was hurt several times in my earlier relationships when I was younger and grew to be thick skined.Originally posted by C-A
Hoooo....Kaizen, how can you just cut your emotions off right away just like that in one shot?? If there was another girl then its easy but if there was none, then it'll be hard... I guess its all about control, damn I wish I was a robot!![]()