Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

eyecontact...reverse effects?

dx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
looking into a person's eyes can make them feel like they are falling in love....

but

is it possible for the effect to come back at you?

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, big time. if you are weak, watch out, b4 you know it you are dreaming about her and not the other way around

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A1SteakSauce
yea, big time. if you are weak, watch out, b4 you know it you are dreaming about her and not the other way around
Agreed, but if it comes to that its perfectly fine as long as you can control yourself. Something that I do is I intentionally fall for them. It makes my actions and emotions sincere. It seems to be more effective for me. Once I have what I came for, I cut my emotions off and move else where.

C-A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaizen
Agreed, but if it comes to that its perfectly fine as long as you can control yourself. Something that I do is I intentionally fall for them. It makes my actions and emotions sincere. It seems to be more effective for me. Once I have what I came for, I cut my emotions off and move else where.
Hoooo....Kaizen, how can you just cut your emotions off right away just like that in one shot?? If there was another girl then its easy but if there was none, then it'll be hard... I guess its all about control, damn I wish I was a robot! :D

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by C-A
Hoooo....Kaizen, how can you just cut your emotions off right away just like that in one shot?? If there was another girl then its easy but if there was none, then it'll be hard... I guess its all about control, damn I wish I was a robot! :D
I usually go out and fine a girl as soon as I can. That might be the reason why its easy for me. Another reason it might be easy for me could be partly that I was hurt several times in my earlier relationships when I was younger and grew to be thick skined.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty easy for me to control my emotions because half the time I'm faking it anyway. I don't really feel attached to a girl until months have passed. I've convinced myself in the past that I really cared because I thought I should care. But when I stepped back a little, I realized the only reason I wanted to keep them is because they were my best prospect and I was too lazy to go find a new girl and go through the process of getting to know her.