Eye Glasses Prescription

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the eye doctor the other day because i've noticed my distance vision is a little blurred. My prescription is -.25 spherical for both eyes. The doc said I could really get by without glasses because the prescription is so weak. Is anyone familiar with this kind of stuff. Should I buy some glasses?

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
-.25 is nothing. You really don't need glasses till it reaches about -1, unless you just want to wear glasses for fun.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My contacts are -10.0, my glasses are weaker bc I don't wear them often as they give me headaches, but they're like -8.0 I think.

Your vision is perfect as far as I'm concerned.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
BacardiGuy said:
My contacts are -10.0, my glasses are weaker bc I don't wear them often as they give me headaches, but they're like -8.0 I think.

You are f**** blind!!! How sweet is that! I bet you get to park in the handicap spaces.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately don't waste the money.

At -.75 you might want to consider getting glasses for driving.

Adjusting to glasses is a major headache if you haven't worn them in the past. So for now just tough it out, at -.25 it shouldn't be too hard.

-E.Nigma

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
BacardiGuy said:

Not sure what mine are but they are bad as well. One eye will only correct to 20/25 or is it 25/20? idk, whichever is worse but it's not 20/20. I wear contacts whenever I'm out though.