"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eye fvcking the single mom

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Ran into the single mom I've talked about, so I had to chat her up, panties must have been soaked right through after I got done with her. The reaction I get from her its just plain fun. Her face flushes from red to white, she gets all giggly, its 100% obvious she has attraction for me. No I wouldn't ever get involved with her, its just not worth it, being in a relationship with a single mom would never be a healthy relationship.

Why aren't there any attractive ones not packing some kind of baggage ie single mom, some kind of mental illness etc. I live in a small town so pumping and dumping isn't an option word gets around quick. Talking with a buddy the other day he's given up on trying to find a woman were we live too much damaged goods walking around. There's not shortage of women just a big shortage of dateable women.

Women ***** that they can't find a good man I think they should look at themselves, lots of decent men around who don't want to get involved with problem child women.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Absolutely nothing wrong with getting involved with her, so long as it's nothing serious. ONS is good, FBs is good, fcking several times and dumping is good. You don't even have to think about it, just dive in, and in couple of dates she will herself steer it verbally or by her actions into serious route, to which you just straight up tell her you don't want anything serious, or just stop talking and seeing her.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Ran into the single mom I've talked about, so I had to chat her up, panties must have been soaked right through after I got done with her. The reaction I get from her its just plain fun. Her face flushes from red to white, she gets all giggly, its 100% obvious she has attraction for me. No I wouldn't ever get involved with her, its just not worth it, being in a relationship with a single mom would never be a healthy relationship.

Why aren't there any attractive ones not packing some kind of baggage ie single mom, some kind of mental illness etc. I live in a small town so pumping and dumping isn't an option word gets around quick. Talking with a buddy the other day he's given up on trying to find a woman were we live too much damaged goods walking around. There's not shortage of women just a big shortage of dateable women.

Women ***** that they can't find a good man I think they should look at themselves, lots of decent men around who don't want to get involved with problem child women.
Nothing wrong with using some of her lubrication for penial moisturizer. Though, for anal, you must supply the lube though...
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Single moms are pretty easy. Especially for a guy in late 20's early 30's

So I wouldnt get philosophical over it. Just bang
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Her life revolves around her two little ones they definitely are priority in her life. Is she fvckable you bet she's attractive her kids don't have abnormally large heads so she wouldn't be too stretched out lol. She wouldn't take well to being a pump and dump the guy she was married to since nearly high school she's 30 years old. As I've said before the day I met her she's had a thing for me that was 3 years ago.

I'm just going to keep giving her female blue balls a guy doesn't stick his **** into crazy, she didn't grow up with her biological father she doesn't hate her mother or father but...... She gets so shy and nervous with me figitity, blushing etc makes me laugh.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Her life revolves around her two little ones they definitely are priority in her life. Is she fvckable you bet she's attractive her kids don't have abnormally large heads so she wouldn't be too stretched out lol. She wouldn't take well to being a pump and dump the guy she was married to since nearly high school she's 30 years old. As I've said before the day I met her she's had a thing for me that was 3 years ago.

I'm just going to keep giving her female blue balls a guy doesn't stick his **** into crazy, she didn't grow up with her biological father she doesn't hate her mother or father but...... She gets so shy and nervous with me figitity, blushing etc makes me laugh.
Look like you're head deep into her vagina damn boy,,,,,,,,,


 

jsim

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
113
Reaction score
70
Age
34
It's not an ideal situation. She'll be talking about her kids all the time. And I do mean "all the time." As in, "I just dropped off my kids" or "I have to get back to my kids" or "my kids are at..". It's going to be a constant emotional drain and a distraction. It'll be impossible not to feel like a cuck.

Plus, you'll always be thinking about how good she looked before she had her kids. You're going to have to be a forgiving soul to look past her 30 something wrinkles and stretch marks and extra weight.

It's kinda like taking the bus or sharing an uber with 4 other strangers. It's far from ideal, inconvenient, and I guarantee it will be a relief when you finally get out. But it's better than walking (not getting laid at all).
 
Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Like Medina said single moms are easy but they're also more willing to do stuff. You kinda have to exploit the fact that she comes with baggage and you don't. I'm currently dating a single mom right now and she's doing everything from putting out on demand, BJs after a hard days work and paying for things.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top