Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye Contact

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you tell a lot about whether or not a girl likes you by the way she looks at you in the hallways?? Some girls definitely seem to smile and stuff when they look at me and I was wondering what this means. Any tips on how to tell what she thinks of you??

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats it mean when girls pick their nose when theyre next to me

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
ok, within the 3 seconds that you're looking at each other and passing by, this is her thoughts:

"oh hey, there's that guy again. smile! maybe he'll ask me out today? i hope so, im tried of just smiling at him everyday, he needs to grow some balls and get over here. wait, is he about to do it? alright, finally!! wait...... crap, he was talkin to a friend. sigh.... there he goes, another day, still no guy. this sucks.... pout."

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by adpreston1988
Can you tell a lot about whether or not a girl likes you by the way she looks at you in the hallways?? Some girls definitely seem to smile and stuff when they look at me and I was wondering what this means. Any tips on how to tell what she thinks of you??
Stop trying to find 'clues' if a girl likes you or not. Some girls might be looking at you in a friendly manner, others will be given you the 'come get it' look. Either way, you won't know for sure until you APPROACH her...

Last edited:

DedOne88

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do is talking to her and flirting with her. There's nothing wrong with a little flirting.