"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Eye contact =?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Im having a hard time with eye contact, fells confrontational to me...Im thinking it may be different depending on where your from...when I did a comunication course at college, they told us to hold it for 5 econds or something like that..when I went home my mates thought I was staring em down or looking for a fight ..what do ya think? im working with a guy now who is never first to look away...seems like whats his problem? myself I save it for special occasions! any thoughts??????
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Don't challenge the really tough guys...in fact, you're not really "required" to look into any guys' eyes. It might even look kind of gay if you do it, and I'm assuming you're not (since you're here). Do it with women and SOME guys SOMETIMES...
 

mad_monkey59

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Manchester, England
Holding eye contact shows confidence, it is the most powerful, form of interaction with a person after speaking and touching.

A good tip is to hold eye contact long enough to know what a persons eye colour is, also when it starts to feel uncomfortable, look away to the side, not down, this is sub conciously a submisive gesture.
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Yep, I suppose it shows confidence....still im not totaly convinced, if you become a bit of a staircase like some people seem to be then it seems to me to show some kind of insecurity, almost like fear is your motivator and youve GOT TO dominate the situation? dunno, ive got to think about this one..but then again I think im thinking more about men and eye contact....women and eye contact..hmmmm....I never really thought about how much I did it...what if i wear some shades? is that ok? lol......sorry guys had a couple a wobbly pops and rambling....thanks for the input...
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I agree with i am me.

I wouldn't advise looking into odd-looking guys' eyes, because a lot of them are psycho and will want a fight just for a bit of eye contact... So be the bigger man, and avoid the pointless brawl.

However, eye contact with women is another story. Hold it, and use it before saying "hi".
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top