fbplayer06
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2004
- Messages
- 193
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 38
Hi all,
I talk to this girl often (we're friends), and I'm curious if she's starting to become attracted to me. I'm trying to pay attention to her body language, namely her eyes. Whenever we talk, she almost never loses eye contact with me. Although this is a sign that she probably likes me, how do I know that she just isn't that way with everyone (keeps good eye contact no matter who she's talking to)?? I'd appreciate any advice.
-fbplayer06
I talk to this girl often (we're friends), and I'm curious if she's starting to become attracted to me. I'm trying to pay attention to her body language, namely her eyes. Whenever we talk, she almost never loses eye contact with me. Although this is a sign that she probably likes me, how do I know that she just isn't that way with everyone (keeps good eye contact no matter who she's talking to)?? I'd appreciate any advice.
-fbplayer06