Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye Contact

carmen77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to make good eye contact with chicks when I talk or listen or when I find them attractive and we're in the same room but I don't know them well. I've found a lot of girls really like it, but I have gotten a few girls who were creped out by my eye contact. It's often difficult to tell if a girl is attracted to me or not so making eye contact with her generally helps me decide the matter. Here's my question: when should a person use eye contact and when should I know when its getting creepy, thanks.

Reaction score
carmen77 said:
I like to make good eye contact with chicks when I talk or listen or when I find them attractive and we're in the same room but I don't know them well. I've found a lot of girls really like it, but I have gotten a few girls who were creped out by my eye contact. It's often difficult to tell if a girl is attracted to me or not so making eye contact with her generally helps me decide the matter. Here's my question: when should a person use eye contact and when should I know when its getting creepy, thanks.
Always look everyone in the eye when you are talking to them regardless of their gender, never look at the ground, to the side, or up in the air when you are having a conversation with another person.
If you are attracted to a hot babe who you have never met before and you are not talking to her smile when you look her in the eye.
Looking another person in the eye portrays you as being a confident person, looking down or away from them makes them think you are a wuss.
If you fvck more hot babes by looking them in the eye than you do if you don't do it then keep doing it.
Don't let anyone else stop you from doing what works for you, if some hot babes don't like it then it is their problem not yours, be a man and do what you want to do.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rule of thumb I look every guy in the eye sternly when I talk to them.

When it comes to women, of course you shouldn't look at the ground. But don't look them in the eye like they are the first thing you saw when you came out of the womb. When I talk to women, I give them relaxed eye contact. I don't stare at the eyes for 30 seconds on end. Instead, I'll move my eyes around every once in awhile to look at her hair, or maybe even the bartender or bystander.

Eye contact is a great tool to use when important conversation comes up. You look her in the eyes when you have something meaningful to say, and it will not only sound meaningful but look it.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always make eye contact when interacting with someone and when you're scouting the room for HBs. If she is creeped out by it, I think that's good for you to know so quickly that she's most likely f'd up in the head, or at least doesn't have an interest in you. It's a good sign to move on to the next girl who will hopefully accept your eye contact as the beginnings of a courtship dance. lol :) aka flirting, but you get my drift.