Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact game with HB8 grocery store (work) tonight. How to do work game?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 100% trolling.

He's making fun of the guys who claim to have "a harem of 10's" but then turn out to be chasing granny's lol.

He's also making fun of the guys (and gal) who claim to own a gazillion businesses and have 20 trillion dollars but are actually living in their mom's basement posting 10's of thousands of times a year.
Trust me - I wish you were right about it being 100% trolling -- but I am not convinced it is.

Edit: Also, I am not sure who on here has bragged about having a "harem of 10s" but then it has been confirmed all they had were a bunch of old grandmas. Nor about the money thing. Granted, I am not on here as much as some others.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's 100% trolling.

He's making fun of the guys who claim to have "a harem of 10's" but then turn out to be chasing granny's lol.

He's also making fun of the guys (and gal) who claim to own a gazillion businesses and have 20 trillion dollars but are actually living in their mom's basement posting 10's of thousands of times a year.
He's real. Another (female) member of SS lives in the same county as him. They were going to meet up, but she said he drove her crazy she had to block him due to the amount of messages he sent her. It's not that he's dense, it's because he's, well, special and a little slow.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's real. Another (female) member of SS lives in the same county as him. They were going to meet up, but she said he drove her crazy she had to block him due to the amount of messages he sent her. It's not that he's dense, it's because he's, well, special and a little slow.
You have a bromance going on with biggoal. That's textbook "how to mess things up" 100%. Hope your bromance works out with biggoal though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So within 20 miles OLD has hardly anyone on there active and POF some landwhales. Even Bumble can go days without hardly any new on there unless it's a flight attendant at the airport down the street. Otherwise, gotta put the settings to 30 miles.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So within 20 miles OLD has hardly anyone on there active and POF some landwhales. Even Bumble can go days without hardly any new on there unless it's a flight attendant at the airport down the street. Otherwise, gotta put the settings to 30 miles.
If you killed a set up of a date because you sent a bunch of messages then it really does not matter what you say at this point. Your location does not matter because your head is not right. Even I cant mess up things like that. That actually takes skill. You see, the average guy understands trial and error. You should have learned some game basics by now such as keeping your desperation to yourself and gauging a woman's interest level. If your interest level is 100% and hers is 50%, her 50% is going to go lower and you end up friendzoned or you just scare her off. It doesn't matter what you think about her and writing more emails to her isn't going to make her like you because it just lowers your value further. It shows you have no options and nobody wants you.

Do you understand that or not?

Last edited: