Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact game with HB8 grocery store (work) tonight. How to do work game?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So as you know I work at a grocery store still cleaning two nights a week for some little extra cash until I expand my business. Anyway I was vacuuming the rugs by pharmacy and a HB8 late 20s walked by to use the scale to weigh herself. Anyway when she stepped off and was walking away she looked over and made eye contact with me and smiled at me. I couldn't really say anything to her for her to hear me because the vac was running and it's loud.

The issue I have and the rare occurrence when a single high level HB does roll into the store is that I'm in a crappy work uniform doing a crap job. A woman unless it's like a 23 year old who probably also works sh** job is going to think you're an uneducated moron and would quickly shoot you down for initiating conversation thinking you're beneath them.

What would you do in this situation next time?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@biggoal, I ask you this question not to make fun of you, but I do care. Do you have a learning disability? There is no shame in it, nor is there anything wrong with it, but I just have to ask. A regular (not average) 36 y.o. dude would not be living at home, selling cellphone cases at a fleamarket and working clean-up at Abersons.

What's the end game for your life here? What do YOU plan to do with your life? I am going to be honest here, what you are doing now is NOT WORKING.

How would (are) you going to fix your l life and grab life by the balls and rule it like the world is your oaster?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal, I ask you this question not to make fun of you, but I do care. Do you have a learning disability? There is no shame in it, nor is there anything wrong with it, but I just have to ask. A regular (not average) 36 y.o. dude would not be living at home, selling cellphone cases at a fleamarket and working clean-up at Abersons.

What's the end game for your life here? What do YOU plan to do with your life? I am going to be honest here, what you are doing now is NOT WORKING.

How would (are) you going to fix your l life and grab life by the balls and rule it like the world is your oaster?
Well we have other cell shops at the fleamarket. A competitor is a guy around my age as well. Granted his store is bigger because he's been there for five years now and has inventory built up. Eventually I'm going to need a second location or bigger store there because my inventory is getting larger as I try and carry a larger selection. Another one is a middle eastern gun in the front who sells phone and tablet cases and has been in business many years there.

So are these not average guys too?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well we have other cell shops at the fleamarket. A competitor is a guy around my age as well. Granted his store is bigger because he's been there for five years now and has inventory built up. Eventually I'm going to need a second location or bigger store there because my inventory is getting larger as I try and carry a larger selection. Another one is a middle eastern gun in the front who sells phone and tablet cases and has been in business many years there.

So are these not average guys too?
No. Are they living with their mom and working night shifts at Albersons while running a business? Perhaps they have multiple locations. It's call building an economy of scale in a small business. They have a plan of action. What's yours?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No. Are they living with their mom and working night shifts at Albersons while running a business? Perhaps they have multiple locations. It's call building an economy of scale in a small business. They have a plan of action. What's yours?
My plan is to have a second location or expand. Prefer second location though.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My plan is to have a second location or expand. Prefer second location though.
You are very thick headed dude. You do not see the end is coming in your industry. You are not planning for tomorrow and only living in the moment. You really need to get you head out of your butt and really think about your life dude. You're 36 y.o. with no future plans that are based in reality.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
You are very thick headed dude. You do not see the end is coming in your industry. You are not planning for tomorrow and only living in the moment. You really need to get you head out of your butt and really think about your life dude. You're 36 y.o. with no future plans that are based in reality.
lol.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Probably not worth hitting on a girl in that environment unless you are very handsome/she's giving you massive IOI's.

'Game' isn't a thing where you say and do things to make her attracted. That's just make believe. She makes up her mind before you've spoken to her basically. If she gives you IOI's though, she'd still bang you even if you don't have a fancy job. (especially if she's young. Only older women care about her man being rich)

So either wait for IOI's or forgot about hitting on girls in that situation is my advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The harsh truth, unfortunately.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're already assuming the worst before anything happens. You'll never know the result until you try. If she looks down on you or reacts negatively then so what, on to the next one. As long as you think you're the man, then you're the man. No woman can change how you feel about yourself

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know sellers in AT&T stores who are miserable and barely gettin by, especially with a store like Cricket or Verizon etc etc, and they all are sellin "cases" as well as $1000 phones. Even the "managers"...barely gettin by. I know a "trainer" who works from home that makes $80K quid and can work from home half the time so maybe that's your path?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I know sellers in AT&T stores who are miserable and barely gettin by, especially with a store like Cricket or Verizon etc etc, and they all are sellin "cases" as well as $1000 phones. Even the "managers"...barely gettin by. I know a "trainer" who works from home that makes $80K quid and can work from home half the time so maybe that's your path?
The stores are a RIP off what they sell brand name cases for. Also they dont carry a big selection. That's why they push phone plans.

I make big markup on cases. I buy a case for 1.85 for example and sell it for $12. Even if I go down a couple bucks to get a sale so they dont walk I still sell it for 10 and make profit.

If I could get in a busier fleamarket I'd smash it.

I would never work at those cell stores. Very high stress.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know much about his situ or finances. I do know he chases 50 year olds. That's enough to tell you all you need to know.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know much about his situ or finances. I do know he chases 50 year olds. That's enough to tell you all you need to know.
The last OLD date I had that chick had 6k in her checking out she said she was able to finally save up (former state trooper) I have a few times that in the bank.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So even an young looking, athletic, slim 50 year old if they got a good face you wouldn't plow them?

I mean, in person is still much easier than OLD. At least then you get an immediate response and phone number. Not spending hours surfing, then writing a message and one missed comma, wrong thing said and it's all over. In person is less time consuming.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as you know I work at a grocery store still cleaning two nights a week for some little extra cash until I expand my business. Anyway I was vacuuming the rugs by pharmacy and a HB8 late 20s walked by to use the scale to weigh herself. Anyway when she stepped off and was walking away she looked over and made eye contact with me and smiled at me. I couldn't really say anything to her for her to hear me because the vac was running and it's loud.

The issue I have and the rare occurrence when a single high level HB does roll into the store is that I'm in a crappy work uniform doing a crap job. A woman unless it's like a 23 year old who probably also works sh** job is going to think you're an uneducated moron and would quickly shoot you down for initiating conversation thinking you're beneath them.

What would you do in this situation next time?
Take off the vacuum cleaner.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Big your best game piece is right on your head. Figure out how to best use them and your in person interactions will sky rocket.
Another high end HB last week I posted about came in the store and the salad bar was closed and one of our brute, heavy set older deli worker chatted her up and got her laughing when she asked about the salad and hot bar being closed he joked about her cart being empty. The guy is close to 60 yrs old though and funny. Think like older version of the likes of Kevin James, Chris Farley, or John Candy, just not as heavy as them. The lady isn't single because I see a dude with her a lot. Funny in a town with old people I can tell who the 5 or so high end HBs are who come into the store LOL because they really stand out.

We also used to have this black kid who was a bagger there. Maybe around 23 I think. Guy was a total baller always claiming he was getting a rap deal etc. Short guy, but built like a corner back or running back, small but strong. Damn, he had so much game hitting on white women. I mean tip your hat. He was just plain bold in flirting and just didn't give two sh*** what people thought about it or not.

As a guy should I be like him and not give two sh**** if a woman is offended or not?

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
This dude's trolling is actually mildly amusing.

The way he gets y'all worked up with his semi-plausible troll scenarios is 5.5/10 funny.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude's trolling is actually mildly amusing.

The way he gets y'all worked up with his semi-plausible troll scenarios is 5.5/10 funny.
I go back and forth on whether it is real. At times I think to myself there is no way this dude is this dense. His "every woman within a 100 mile radius is age 50+ and I have to travel many miles to meet a 'HB9 60 year old'" shtick is also obviously bullsh1t.

However, then I realize he has 1,000+ posts on here and begin thinking maybe he really is this bad with women and makes excuses about location to make himself feel better. That many posts seems like too many to be a troll unless he literally has infinite time on his hands to mess with a message board. Which would be scary. The bottom line is he never listens to advice so at the end of the day it is his own fault.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
It's 100% trolling.

He's making fun of the guys who claim to have "a harem of 10's" but then turn out to be chasing granny's lol.

He's also making fun of the guys (and gal) who claim to own a gazillion businesses and have 20 trillion dollars but are actually living in their mom's basement posting 10's of thousands of times a year.