Eye Contact From Chicks

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
If girls don''t make eye contact or even glance in your direction, that means you're ugly and shouldn't even bother to approach, right?

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkybear said:
No. You should still approach.
Did you ever approach without prior eye contact? How did it turn out? Was the girl friendlier than you expected?

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Did you ever approach without prior eye contact? How did it turn out? Was the girl friendlier than you expected?
Yes. They even look away on purpose to see if you'd approach her. I get these vibes sometimes. I have approached even when I don't get the vibe. But no, I never get a flat out rejection. Depends on what you say to her I guess, as long as you talk to something relevant in that moment.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is an area of confusion in the community. Let me put it this way, your chances with her are much better if you got eye contact. I've had several women tell me that "Women only look at guys they are attracted to." This is consistent with my experience.

So definitely look for eye contact first. Your easiest scores will result from it.

If a girl doesn't look at you, your odds of picking her up successfully are significantly lower. If she knows you are there and still won't look at you, she probably is not attracted to you.

But all is not lost. Maybe she didn't notice you. Maybe she's shy. Maybe she did notice you and is on the fence about you. You still might successfully pick her up if you cold approached.

I've had successful cold approaches. To summarize, look for eye contact first for the sake of efficiency, if there isn't any then cold approach who you want.

I get little eye contact. Does that mean I should work on my look and physique to increase my attractiveness and get more eye contact? Absolutely. I hope that helps.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I purposely make eye contact to see if they hold it back. Many times they do, so I know I can go direct at that point.

There is a girl at my gym, gives me serious eye contact every time I am in the vicinity, but it's a place I go regularly to, I don't think I want to make things uncomfortable for myself by gaming one of their staff :)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is an area of confusion in the community. Let me put it this way, your chances with her are much better if you got eye contact. I've had several women tell me that "Women only look at guys they are attracted to." This is consistent with my experience.

So definitely look for eye contact first. Your easiest scores will result from it.

If a girl doesn't look at you, your odds of picking her up successfully are significantly lower. If she knows you are there and still won't look at you, she probably is not attracted to you.

But all is not lost. Maybe she didn't notice you. Maybe she's shy. Maybe she did notice you and is on the fence about you. You still might successfully pick her up if you cold approached.

I've had successful cold approaches. To summarize, look for eye contact first for the sake of efficiency, if there isn't any then cold approach who you want.

I get little eye contact. Does that mean I should work on my look and physique to increase my attractiveness and get more eye contact? Absolutely. I hope that helps.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
If girls don''t make eye contact or even glance in your direction, that means you're ugly and shouldn't even bother to approach, right?
Every post or thread you make is condesending, negative and uneccissarily critical.
Dude you give off this vibe that your not confident .. even through the internet you wreak of insecurity..
Girls probably don't look at you because your frikkin weird..

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Girls probably don't look at you because your frikkin weird..
Thanks a lot.

This is what I don't f cking understand about the whole situation of meeting and attracting women.

I smell good. I wear nice clean clothes. I'm average height. I'm built nice, but slim. My skin is clear. My breath doesn't smell. I don't have a knife in my hand or a sign around my neck saying I'm going to kill you.

THEN WHY THE F CK DOES EVERY, AND I MEAN EVERY FEMALE, IN MY AGE RANGE PRETEND I'M INVISIBLE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh, sure, old ladies notice me and make conversation. But if I get on the elevator with a girl around my age, no eye contact, no glance in my direction, nothing. If I'm walking down the street and pass by 30 different girls in their twenties, no eye contact, no glance in my direction. This seriously f cks up my confidence. Is my mirror lying to me? Do I have a big ass wart on my face with hairs growing out of it?

I try HARD to have a smile on my face and there's no f cking way a girl can read my mind and know what I'm really feeling.

I MUST repulse women for some reason.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her looking away does not always indicate lack of interest, especially from the more attractive girls.

I have had a girl (hb9) explain to me step by step what she does when she sees a guy she is attracted to.

She said: "I make sure I look away but try to look really good, because he probably knows he's attractive and therefore I don't want to give him the benefit of knowing I think he's attractive"

Girls will feign disinterest as a way to obtain/ sustain power just like the community teaches us to.

I have also read some article affirming this that men and women are similar in their behavior in eye contact.

I'm sure most of the guys here have found themselves walking past an intimidatingly gorgeous girl before where they didn't make eye contact, because they knew doing so would show her that she has that much of an affect on them (and for the fact that these type of girls have a 6th sense for when a guy is checking them out).

The community teaches against this because it will throw her off guard if you are confident enough to look at her and hold eye contact until she gives in and looks away.

Girls are usually more insecure, and therefore will be less likely to make an attempt for eye contact in the event that the "hot guy" doesn't reciprocate.

Generally speaking, if she does make that eye contact with you, you are in the clear.

However, the opposite does not, by default, mean that she is not interested.

Hope that wasn't too confusing.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No..
Its not as much of an insult as it seemed to be. You even said in another thread of yours girls say your "quiet" quiet is usually a codeword for weird when used by females..
What your going for is layed back and your coming off as weird..
You need ..

Let me tell you a story..

Oneday I went and bought new clothes from head to toe..
New boxers, new sox, new wife beater, new shirt, new jeans, new hair cut, new shoes
I put this on and started gallabanting about.. expecting to get tons of eye contact..
I got no play.. I thought wtf?
Then I got off work one day.. was just getting something to eat, had a uniform on
Was sweaty and some megasexy chick was looking me up and down..

Moral? Look busy, not cool.
And stop giving a **** about what ppl think

Reaction score
Who cares if they dont give eye contact.... when they are about 4-6 feet away..... say Hi. They will look at you, and if she smiles..... you know she likes your company. I have done this many times.... high success rate. Most girls want you to give them eye contact first... they are mostly extremely insecure, even if they wear tiaras on their head.

46and2aheadofme: I agree with you. :rockon:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
THEN WHY THE F CK DOES EVERY, AND I MEAN EVERY FEMALE, IN MY AGE RANGE PRETEND I'M INVISIBLE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
QUOTE]

Maybe you are expecting a bit too much.

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
You only look at someone you're attracted to right?
So If a girl doesn't give you eye contact, she's not interested.

Just improve your image, your clothes etc and go to the gym and you WILL get more girls to look at you, maybe just not THAT girl. Also depends WHERE and WHEN you are in a certain place.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
RandallLambert said:
You only look at someone you're attracted to right?
So If a girl doesn't give you eye contact, she's not interested.

Just improve your image, your clothes etc and go to the gym and you WILL get more girls to look at you, maybe just not THAT girl. Also depends WHERE and WHEN you are in a certain place.
Go to the gym...that's all I hear. It's like chicks only want buff guys. I'm not fat and will never be fat. Why do I have to go to the gym when I have a 30" waist?

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
thewarrior said:
QUOTE]

Maybe you are expecting a bit too much.
I'm expecting too much when I hope just one girl in her 20's acknowledge my presence instead of me getting chills from her coldness? I'm not expecting a girl to start a conversation with me first...

GlennCoCo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gonna look like a creeper if your staring at every girl that walks past you.

Take out your cell phone, pretend to be texting or on a phone call. Take an occasional look up from it to look at a HB.

Just act busy, not like your on the prowl.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont Expect Sh!t From Women,,,when Your Out Dont Go Out Lookin For Eye Contact And All That Type Of Sh!t...u Gota Make Sh!t Happen...look At Her, Say Yo Bit<h, Wat Up....

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Go to the gym...that's all I hear. It's like chicks only want buff guys. I'm not fat and will never be fat. Why do I have to go to the gym when I have a 30" waist?
You don't "have" to go to the gym.

However, if you are a scrawny it demonstrates a few unattractive characteristics about yourself that women will subconsciously pick up on (in general):

1.) you are unable to protect her when sh1t hits the fan. This is why women are instinctively attracted to someone who is fit/ buff/ athletic. Before humans established society, the strongest/ most fit men who could hunt and protect the family were the ones who got layed. Even though its not as important for survival anymore it still stimulates biological attraction.

2.) you are not ambitious enough in life to get off your lazy @ss and put on a few pounds of muscle. If you are not motivated enough to improve yourself physically, why should she think you are motivated enough to provide for her and perhaps a family later down the road?

3.) You are not willing to go to the lengths that her and every other girl on the planet go to in order to look good. This is usually used to support the idea of dressing nicely, but it goes hand in hand with working out too.

4.) You weren't one of the confident jocks who made her wet in high school who she never got asked out by.

In high school and my freshman year of college I used to be a weakass little kid and I got no attention from girls whatsoever. Now that I put on 15-20 lbs of lean muscle, the same girls who never gave me the time of day back then are insisting we hang out.

All it took was some hard work in the gym over the past 2-3 years, and I can tell you it is definitely worth it.

Bottom line is
: if you are not willing to improve yourself physically, you don't deserve to be complaining about women not seeing you as a candidate for dating based on physical appearance.

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWarrior, you're a fool. Why do you have to go to the gym? Because women don't want a skinny dweeb with a 30" waist. They want a MAN with a 34" inch waist and at least the DRIVE to want to stay in shape. To want to protect her. You have neither, which is why you have no PRESENCE and so rightfully you deserve every woman who ignores you. When you are ready to quit feeling sorry for yourself, get off your ass quit and being a self-deprecating emo loser then PM me.