Extremely Weird Chick

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
met this girl working in the club. gave me her number on the first night we met. contacted her a couple of times(she hardly answered any of my calls), seemed mildly interested in going out with me, then blew me off at the last minute.

was pretty cheesed off, so i deleted her number from my phonebook

last month, i went back to the club and i saw her there again. she remembered me and all, then asked if i still had her number, because i didn't contact her all this while, and then i admitted no, i deleted her phone because i had labelled her as flakey...blah blah. then we joked and she even took the liberty of flipping her phonebook and showing me she didnt lose my number, "how could you lose my number jake??" haha, wanted to piss her off and ask her if that was her little black book of "trophies" but i didnt.

anyways the thing is, she wrote down her number for me again, and i said that i would catch up with her another time, for a drink or something. so i tried to call her for a date a few times, she never replied any of my messages or returned any calls. i'm not really desperate for her, nor do i need this woman's attention, i'm just curious to know, if any of you should be able to answer this... WHY THE HELL WOULD ANY WOMAN WANT TO GIVE YOU HER NUMBER SO EAGERLY, AND THEN NEVER PICK UP WHEN YOU CALL???????? THATS PLAIN REDICULOUS WHEN SHE SEEMED INTERESTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. THIS IS **** WEIRD.

any input welcome.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah some chicks are like that. This one would phone me all the time but when we set something up she would flake. I wasnt *****y cause she has a couple hot friends that are cute so i just pretty much became friends with her, and then she still falked so i jut ganji's her ass and i dont care if she ever talks to me again.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its more painful trying to figure these things out then just say chalk it up to a flakey female and forget about it.

Throw away her number and never call her again... after all she still has your number right - she can call you if she is interested.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty easy man.

Do you like it when a girl calls you back within a good time when you leave a voicemail?

Do you like it when a girl picks up her phone more than half the time you call her?

Do you like it when a girl says yes to you when you ask her out for dates and doesn't cancel?

If you said YES to any of the above and with this current girl you're not getting any of that. DELETE, MOVE ON.