Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extreme jealosuy

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
My now ex-fiancé displayed unmerited jealousy on a strong scale -

She moved to the UK 2 Months ago (from Thailand) to be with me (due to get married next month - which I’ve now postponed/cancelled) within a week of arriving , accuses me of wanting me to sleep with the mother of my son (was going to fly out to collect him - on a long summer holiday) so he could be here for the wedding

Also asked me to ring my ex girlfriend and put on speaker (stupidly said yes) -

final straw was ringing the mother of son and directly accusing us of sleeping together - we seperated 7 years ago - we get on well but have no desire to do anything with her - she’s also asked about come-workers etc - got relentless and draining

asked her to spend time with her relatives - she then took all her stuff and stormed out and had not accepted any responsibility - anyone else had experience of this or similar?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She moved to the UK 2 Months ago (from Thailand) to be with me (due to get married next month - which I’ve now postponed/cancelled) within a week of arriving , accuses me of wanting me to sleep with the mother of my son (was going to fly out to collect him - on a long summer holiday) so he could be here for the wedding
Is she a 'mail-order' bride?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine a mail-order bride to act like that, but not a loving fiancee.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is very, very, very jealous. She has been cheated on in her previous relationships so she has serious issues. She keeps bringing up things in the past. She keeps mentioning girls i was texting when we were dating. She winds me up that much that i once said "yeah im going to do that african girl doggstyle' she swung a punch at me.

Only last night she threatened to throw my car key in river because i gave a work mate my personal phone number.

When she found out her ex cheated on her. She put him in a headlock and smashed the kettle over his head. She told me if i ever cheat on her she will burn my house down. Lol.

This workmate is very attractive
I might sleep with her tonight

This post is not trolling. Im 100 geniune.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she found out her ex cheated on her. She put him in a headlock and smashed the kettle over his head. She told me if i ever cheat on her she will burn my house down. Lol.
Hide your rabbits.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is very, very, very jealous. She has been cheated on in her previous relationships so she has serious issues. She keeps bringing up things in the past. She keeps mentioning girls i was texting when we were dating. She winds me up that much that i once said "yeah im going to do that african girl doggstyle' she swung a punch at me.

Only last night she threatened to throw my car key in river because i gave a work mate my personal phone number.

This workmate is very attractive
I might sleep with her tonight

This post is not trolling. Im 100 geniune.
Bro, with all her past that you've previously posted in here, wtf are you doing with her? You know she has trauma and she's doing actions to harm you and your stuff.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(due to get married next month - which I’ve now postponed/cancelled)
Dudebro.. More red flags than a Soviet military parade...

Why even consider to put a ring on her finger, why even risk everything you built up to this point only to get divorce raped later?

There is ZERO advantages for any guy these days to get married with hostile western family courts (family law is these days hostile towards men); only the women will have any benefits of a legal marriage.

Good that you cancelled it. You dodged a BIG bullet and saved yourself from years of pain and agony.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My now ex-fiancé displayed unmerited jealousy on a strong scale -

Also asked me to ring my ex girlfriend and put on speaker (stupidly said yes) -

final straw was ringing the mother of son and directly accusing us of sleeping together - we seperated 7 years ago - we get on well but have no desire to do anything with her - she’s also asked about come-workers etc - got relentless and draining

asked her to spend time with her relatives - she then took all her stuff and stormed out and had not accepted any responsibility - anyone else had experience of this or similar?
Sounds like a classic example of moving too fast.

I'd rather be happy, because if this happens after only one year ,imagine what it will be like after lets say 3 years.

A jealous woman is a good thing. Means she sees some sort of value in you. But as usual: too much of anything is bad.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope - we met in London last year and I’ve been out there a few times
Why on earth would you become engaged to a foreign woman you’ve only met a few times?

On a totally unrelated note, can I please have your bank account information so that my uncle in Nigeria could send you $40 million?

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy in moderation can be a good thing. If a woman expresses jealousy you can rest assured that if you react calmly and simply say "Don't worry. I'm not cheating on you.", you'll most likely be getting some action later on that day.

When my woman expresses jealous I keep a straight, serious face on the outside but am laughing on the inside because I know exactly what's happening later in the day or at night.

A friend asked me before about jealousy. He said his woman was acting jealous and he didn't like it. I explained that if he didn't create a big argument over it then he could "reassure" her in the bedroom.

Most guys get defensive and try to argue or rationalize to a woman that they aren't cheating. This is wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Showing her a good time in the bedroom is all the convincing she needs.

Keep your words to a minimum. Just state as a fact that you're not cheating and have no desire to. Then later on let your actions do the talking. It's worked for me. It worked for my friend. It should work for you.

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good riddance. You dodged a bullet. Keep your guard up and don't get sucked in again.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add......that doesn't mean you should go back with this particular girl. There are a lot of foreign gold-diggers. Especially Southeast Asian. Looking for an American or Westerner. Remember that in her mind, compared to her and her neighbors in Thailand, you're rich or at least considered financially well-off. The US dollar is worth much more than Thai money (I think it's called baht is something like that). Don't get suckered in.

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update - met again - topic blew up again -blocked, then unblocked, then text - ‘next time the topic about Xxxxx (name of my sons mum) should be avoided because for some reason I am very sensitive and can’t talk about it’ - don’t feel any apology, just let’s avoid topic at all

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is insecure obviously.
She’s also a bit out of line asking you to ring your ex.
part of this problem is the long distance. Makes people even more insecure because they don’t know what’s going on. Ask me how I know. Long distance is tough but I don’t fault you for doing it. I say from experience that Asian women are better than Western ones.

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is insecure obviously.
She’s also a bit out of line asking you to ring your ex.
part of this problem is the long distance. Makes people even more insecure because they don’t know what’s going on. Ask me how I know. Long distance is tough but I don’t fault you for doing it. I say from experience that Asian women are better than Western ones.
Hi Thanks - this all happened after she moved over to London - agree it might have developed over the long distance period, but being closer should have calmed the issue down