Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex's wedding invitation - What to do?

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers,

Ex who dumped me in January is getting married this December. As soon as she dumped me there was few AFC things that I did but went full NC for 4 months. From June - October we were again romantically and sexually involved (She initiated contact). October first week she dropped the bomb that she is getting married (arranged marriage) and I'm again in NC from that day.

Problem: -
1) We both work in the same firm and her desk is nearby (I ignore her by the way)
2) Today she walked down to my desk and gave me her wedding invitation card and asked me to please be there for her wedding.
3) I still have feeling for her not much but somewhere deep inside it hurts but its far better than that in January.

Please advise on point number 2 mainly.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you're pretty sure you'll have diarrhea/pneumonia/Ebola symptoms that weekend.

It's not a "problem" because you don't owe her anything. What do you think you stand to gain from this? Closure????

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go, that's ridiculous. Double your efforts to move on.

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Tell her you're pretty sure you'll have diarrhea/pneumonia/Ebola symptoms that weekend.
HAHAH! Anyways its not about closure I've been thinking of once she is out of office I will go to her desk and put that card in her dustbin that might answer if I'm coming or not.

I just want to know what should be my next move when she has given me her wedding card?

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop overcomplicating this in the name of hope.

She gives you the card. You reply "cool" and get back to work.
She: "so are you going to be able to make it?"
You: "maybe"
She: "I need to know for certain"
You: "I'll keep you posted"

Give her some BS reason later as to why you can't make it or just tell her straight up that you're not interested in going. She's getting MARRIED. There's zero hope here. Your "next move" is you get on with your life and forget her.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Stop overcomplicating this in the name of hope.

She gives you the card. You reply "cool" and get back to work.
She: "so are you going to be able to make it?"
You: "maybe"
She: "I need to know for certain"
You: "I'll keep you posted"

Give her some BS reason later as to why you can't make it or just tell her straight up that you're not interested in going. She's getting MARRIED. There's zero hope here. Your "next move" is you get on with your life and forget her.
This. Tell her outright you're not coming or simply flake. End of discussion.