"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Expressing Feelings... Should I Nxt Her?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Basically, girl asks me every 10 minutes or so, "What are you thinkin'?" or "Say Something..."

Problem being, I run my **** with the action not words kinda philosophy, so I'm low key on the talkin' about feelings etc etc, and at the end of the day I'm a guy... I've only been seein' her 6 weeks and I want to ****, not recite poetry to her

Now, I do enjoy her but the whole insecurity thing does get to the point that it's a nag I mean she talks about needin to hear things, and each time I have to run it down to her with the action not words talk... but end of the day it is good sex, ahd she has a car which acts as her drivin' me round and makin' **** that much easier...

Anyone got any ideas on somethings I can say to keep her from this constant cravin' of wantin to know what I'm thinkin?

Or should I just next her...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
You could tell her that it bothers you when she asks you questions like that. Bluntly tell her to stop asking you questions like the the ones she has been asking (give her examples).
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
bottom line..

she is asking what you are feeling about her.,.

you have 2 options

1) Emote and make her eventually think she can hook you as a b/f

2) Mantain being cold..in which she will leave you in a couple weeks thinking all you want is sex
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
tell her what your thinking. is it that hard? silence isnt all its cracked up to be
 
Top