Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Expressing Feelings... Should I Nxt Her?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, girl asks me every 10 minutes or so, "What are you thinkin'?" or "Say Something..."

Problem being, I run my **** with the action not words kinda philosophy, so I'm low key on the talkin' about feelings etc etc, and at the end of the day I'm a guy... I've only been seein' her 6 weeks and I want to ****, not recite poetry to her

Now, I do enjoy her but the whole insecurity thing does get to the point that it's a nag I mean she talks about needin to hear things, and each time I have to run it down to her with the action not words talk... but end of the day it is good sex, ahd she has a car which acts as her drivin' me round and makin' **** that much easier...

Anyone got any ideas on somethings I can say to keep her from this constant cravin' of wantin to know what I'm thinkin?

Or should I just next her...

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could tell her that it bothers you when she asks you questions like that. Bluntly tell her to stop asking you questions like the the ones she has been asking (give her examples).

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line..

she is asking what you are feeling about her.,.

you have 2 options

1) Emote and make her eventually think she can hook you as a b/f

2) Mantain being cold..in which she will leave you in a couple weeks thinking all you want is sex

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her what your thinking. is it that hard? silence isnt all its cracked up to be