Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exploring the Universal Appeal of Different "Worlds" in Attractiveness and Masculinity

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the book of pook

"Women don't see guys. They see worlds*. They see themselves exiting this realm of Nature and entering the boy's world.* She's not interested in YOU, not in the way we think. She is very interested in your world. If a guy has no friends, doesn't go out and have fun, he's a drifter and has no ability to earn money, she will NOT be interested, regardless of the other elements of her. We can discuss which "worlds" are more attractive to others with women (a crazy and spontaneous world or a more stable and less risky world or similar). But one thing that is absolutely true is that women, before anything else, want a man to be himself, to adequately show the world about him.
Nice guys and idiots, who create no world of their own but try to "please" women, are the most despised by women."

There is this interesting part
We can discuss which "worlds" are more attractive to others with women (a crazy and spontaneous world or a more stable and less risky world or similar)
It would be great to discuss the "universal appealing" worlds, for each category written below, that make a man more masculine, attractive, confident, and socially skilled, helping him grow into an adult man. Do you know what I mean? I'm referring to a person who is strong, incredibly attractive, and charismatic.

How should we think about WORLDS?
Could we have more than a single world?
In life, there is not a single world, but many, for example:
  • Family: your original family.
  • Job: If you are not lucky enough to live without, you have one. (or more)
  • Phisical: activities like sports.
  • Intellectual: activities such as music, art, writing, etc.

The concept is good, but I know this category scheme could be wrong, so please correct me to make a better one

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good concept. I think it is a similar concept to Iron Rule of Tomassi #1. IR #1 states that Frame is Everything. Frame and Worlds are different words for a similar thing.

A man needs frame + good characteristics. The characteristics component is some combination of looks, money, status, and charisma /personality.

Looks are #1, especially under age 35. After ages 30-35 or so, money becomes increasingly important, but looks are still relevant.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good concept. I think it is a similar concept to Iron Rule of Tomassi #1. IR #1 states that Frame is Everything. Frame and Worlds are different words for a similar thing.

A man needs frame + good characteristics. The characteristics component is some combination of looks, money, status, and charisma /personality.

Looks are #1, especially under age 35. After ages 30-35 or so, money becomes increasingly important, but looks are still relevant.
Very good analogy!! Thanks you!
So it would be really great to discuss more about this.
Keeping the theme on the adult man, so age range it's after 30 years old, is this the correct forum/sub for the discussion?

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One advantage I've had over most men is due to my hobby. Its serious enough that its almost like a second job. Its something I am passionate about, have invested a lot in, done it for years, and do it on a regional level. Its also very masculine, and comes with danger and plenty of drama/excitement. Women eat it up and are always more than happy to be part of it as it brings attention to them.

A guy should have many different worlds. The more he has going for him, the more success he will have with women.

Most guys have little they are passionate about. Sure they like to watch sports, play some golf, listen to music, etc. For most that is where it stops. Those worlds are not developed enough to really intrigue a female.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
One advantage I've had over most men is due to my hobby. Its serious enough that its almost like a second job. Its something I am passionate about, have invested a lot in, done it for years, and do it on a regional level. Its also very masculine, and comes with danger and plenty of drama/excitement. Women eat it up and are always more than happy to be part of it as it brings attention to them.

A guy should have many different worlds. The more he has going for him, the more success he will have with women.

Most guys have little they are passionate about. Sure they like to watch sports, play some golf, listen to music, etc. For most that is where it stops. Those worlds are not developed enough to really intrigue a female.
Totally with you!. Now we are very curious to know more about your hobby! Would that be good for you?

Btw, I think I could have more than just sports and music. (as a consumer).
I'm a producer, I do drawings and paintings, and when I show to people I always feel like a GOD, because how they threath me. I saw people just changing their behaviour, sending me ioi, just because they saw something in me?

Btw, This comes deep inside of me. I love and hate drawing at the same time, because it's a hobby which is not really social engaging or "fear challenging", because you're just drawing 6h a day.
Yes you have social: events, exibiitons, speaking, teaching, etc etc.. But that is really not what you could have being a tourist guide. It challenge, fear of traveling, fear of being somewhere far away from home, fear of being the boss of a group, you know new people everyday and get more experience, etc etc...

Even tho an artist could be seen as better, in terms of status scale, a tourist guide it's way better in social skills.

There is also another important factor: courage. Which of those worlds could bring courage?

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the book of pook

"Women don't see guys. They see worlds*. They see themselves exiting this realm of Nature and entering the boy's world.* She's not interested in YOU, not in the way we think. She is very interested in your world. If a guy has no friends, doesn't go out and have fun, he's a drifter and has no ability to earn money, she will NOT be interested, regardless of the other elements of her. We can discuss which "worlds" are more attractive to others with women (a crazy and spontaneous world or a more stable and less risky world or similar). But one thing that is absolutely true is that women, before anything else, want a man to be himself, to adequately show the world about him.
Nice guys and idiots, who create no world of their own but try to "please" women, are the most despised by women."

There is this interesting part

It would be great to discuss the "universal appealing" worlds, for each category written below, that make a man more masculine, attractive, confident, and socially skilled, helping him grow into an adult man. Do you know what I mean? I'm referring to a person who is strong, incredibly attractive, and charismatic.

How should we think about WORLDS?
Could we have more than a single world?
In life, there is not a single world, but many, for example:
  • Family: your original family.
  • Job: If you are not lucky enough to live without, you have one. (or more)
  • Phisical: activities like sports.
  • Intellectual: activities such as music, art, writing, etc.

The concept is good, but I know this category scheme could be wrong, so please correct me to make a better one
Men and women perceive the world very differently; they grasp concepts the same but the perceptions are very different.

There are a bunch of other ways to explain this, such as 'having a life" or 'being a person', etc. In other words, just do you. When you learn how to be selfish in a constructive way, then "just be yourself" becomes good advice.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women perceive the world very differently; they grasp concepts the same but the perceptions are very different.

There are a bunch of other ways to explain this, such as 'having a life" or 'being a person', etc. In other words, just do you. When you learn how to be selfish in a constructive way, then "just be yourself" becomes good advice.
This is really true!
There is also a belief that there are more "lifepaths".
Which are the lifepaths that allow a man to be more on the masculine side? (which is better for him and everyone near)

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really true!
There is also a belief that there are more "lifepaths".
Which are the lifepaths that allow a man to be more on the masculine side? (which is better for him and everyone near)
If this is about you then you're asking the wrong question. Who are you?

Masculinity is about controlling one's environment effectively; femininity is the admiration of this trait. Both masculinity and femineity require reason as the prime virtue.

So back to your question: which lifepath is more masculine? Look at it this way, an artist or firefighter can both equally posses a high degree of masculinity; both can control the environment effectively. If a firefighter attempts to be someone he's not, then he's unlikely to be very effective at it. Trying to be someone you are not is emasculating.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO my world is my lifestyle from

How I eat
How I dress
How I spend my time
What I do with my time
The people I associate with
Where I go on vacation etc

A former member Snowplowman used to call it bringing women into your "Reality" Women live off imagination and fantasy. This is why the bad boy is exciting because he doesn't subscribe to conventional norms, he's willing to take risk and even break the rules to have the world fit his view or the rich guy. Who spontaneously travel at a moment's notice and enjoy the finer things in life. Not saying you have to be a bad boy or rich. Most men live boring lives with the same routine most women do as well hence most women look for a man who is exciting or fun a a guy playing PS5 every night and smoking weed is gonna bore most women really fast especially in 2024. Something as simple as reading books can help your world. Increasing your vocabulary and how you think about things.

Some women value conversation that has depth (obviously not the bimbo type that most men tend to lust for)

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon @Plinco @AmsterdamAssassin

It's tough for people on the forum to find answers. Being a 'good guy' means unlearning what we've been taught and reconstructing our lives. We need to turn knowledge into experience, but it's hard to find solutions when we're not sure what we like. How can we transform ourselves without knowing who we are?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can talk about worlds and all this other **** or we can talk about the currency this concept deals in: Time.

Unallocated Time creates "Free Time" and simply put, most guys today have way too much Free Time on their hands. This pursuit of freedom is senseless because it isn't attached to anything, even if you just spend free time amongst your peers, it's still a waste of time because in comparison you could be bettering yourself.

They say Comparison is the thief of joy and that's true, but only when you are dealing with the intangibles internal; for example, there is nothing wrong with comparing how somebody else spends their time with how you spend your time, as long as it's authentic, like chasing after this inauthentic image these celebrities build is ridiculous... Your sitting there eating chicken and broccoli while these guys are on steroids, this just isn't an authentic pursuit because the goal is unattainable within that vehicle of being natural, we all know this... So you need to adjust your goal or adjust the vehicle or both.

Planning out your goals takes time but it's also important to use a vehicle to attain those goals that's going to be an effective use of your time... Simply put, most guys don't have the world because they don't choose an effective vehicle to channel their time through to reach their goals... A great means of developing these vehicles is competition, aslong as you are comparing the tangible as opposed to the intangible... Most guys are like "I'm 5'7 and he's 6'2" this is a totally intangible comparison, it's one not worth making because what vehicle are you going to change your body through? Why would you change your body when you can just change your mind? What's a better use of your time in this scenario to come to terms with your height?

If you focus on the comparison of the intangible as many of you here do, your on track to simply become a loser because this vehicle isn't taking you anywhere no matter how much time you put into it, so why put any at all?

Compare with and compete for the tangibles, these are the vehicles worthy of your time, all you need to do is just orientate them towards your goals.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Solomon @Plinco @AmsterdamAssassin

It's tough for people on the forum to find answers. Being a 'good guy' means unlearning what we've been taught and reconstructing our lives. We need to turn knowledge into experience, but it's hard to find solutions when we're not sure what we like. How can we transform ourselves without knowing who we are?
Think about your question carefully. Be specific and write it down. From what I can tell, your issue is either you have some fear about taking action or you just don't know what it is that you want.

If you don't know what you want to do with your life, then my advice is to do some writing and read it back to yourself.