Explanation of a difference between males and females

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy who is a 4 on a scale of 1-10 would settle for a an HB7+.

Conversely, any girl who is an HB 4 will not necessarily show interest to a guy who is a 7+ even after this guy approaches.

I once approached two fat girls who were HB 3s, and I was flat out rejected. This was done just as an experiment.

A few times I have approached HB4s and HB5s, and was given disinterest. In fact almost everytime.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by static
Any guy who is a 4 on a scale of 1-10 would settle for a an HB7+.

Conversely, any girl who is an HB 4 will not necessarily show interest to a guy who is a 7+ even after this guy approaches.

I once approached two fat girls who were HB 3s, and I was flat out rejected. This was done just as an experiment.

A few times I have approached HB4s and HB5s, and was given disinterest. In fact almost everytime.
MEANWHILE...in the minds of the fat/ugly girls....

"WOW! He's totally cute! Why is he talking to me? He can have any girl in the place...OH...he wants to get laid and figures I'll give it up quick. Never mind!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't make sense at all that a girl would reject a guy just because she thinks he is out of her league. How insecure can a person possibly be?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
are u a 1 or somethin? cuz I heard 2's or above could land a fat chick. just askin.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe it has to do with the fact that they can sense you are not genuine.

If you approach an HB9, it doesn't matter how hard you try to hide the fact you like her, it will probably show. She will know that you like her and despertly try to get into her pants and thus you will fail.

when you approach the 3's you didn't show any excitment or nothing and Its easier to detect when someone is faking it. The higher the level of beauty that more genuine your intrest will be.

I suspect you probably do well with HB 6-7 because you got both the excitment genuine quality but you are not gaga over them like 8-9.

work on being friendly to everyone and treat everyone the SAME no matter if she is a 3 or a 9, and people will believe your intentions are genuine.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No bro , 4's just lack the confidence to represent their sh!t correctly and so they come off as rejecting you.
8's are actually less work.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beside guy, why are you experimenting on ugly chicks??? it will hurt your game!! no good will come out of this because in your mind it will send a message that if an ugly girl rejects me, then why would a hottie accept me??

If you are an NBA player and you are a 3 point beyond the Arch expert why would you go underneath the basket and score? don't do that.