Explain This To Me

fosho

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be short and sweet.
Since I have been reading into the dj advice I have been having unbelievable success with women. Props to all you guys and thanks for opening my eyes.

One problem I have been having is all of the girls saying that I seem like a player. This is without even kissing them yet. So I don't call them and I don't bug the hell out of them like the AFC. What is the deal? I'm not even getting any *****! Why are these women calling me a player? So what if I am super suave. How can I change this female perception?

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those girls sound like the ones that will stay single until they're 24, then go an have an LTR and get married to some nice guy.

Seriously dude, don't worry about it, pretty soon the word about you will spread and girls will want to hang with you because they'll be curious as to whether you really are the bad guy they make you out to be.

This means you get a lot of attention, and attention from girls = good.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how are they saying it? Are they saying it in a semi-joking way or in a disgusted way?

If its the latter, then thats not good. What are you doing to make them think this way? You must be doing something and sending bad vibes to make them think this way.

fosho

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it is in a sort of joking, I can't figure out this guy out yet way. Obviously trying to evoke a certain kind of answer.

eg. I take a girl out to dinner on a first date. Everything is going beautiful. She even comments on how well I know my Italian food followed by a "you seem like a player." WTF? Enlighten me guys.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is what you make of it.

A simple way to reframe is to simply accuse her of whatever it is that she accuses you of doing/being. Tell her she is the player. Wherever you approached her - tell he she was just there to pick up men. If you met her while she was working, tell her that she only works that job to pick up men. Laugh at the idea of her calling you a player - it's funny because she is such a big player herself.