“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Expierences of going after girls with bf's

B

Billasec

Guest
Any General thoughts or expierences you guys have that you want to share?

I personally am thinking about it, any advice?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Alaska
Generally not cool to long c0ck... especially if you know the guy.


But as they say, all is cool in love and war...


And, "its easier to steal someone elses girlfriend than to keep your own."

Basically same rules would apply as if she were single in terms of how you would act around her.

I personally shy away from chicks with BF, because, even if I succeeded in getting her, I would still think of her lack of loyalty as a red flag. For me it is a catch 22.

Anyways, don't spend too much time on it, but I guess it can be fun if you haven't had that experience.

Live and learn. Do what you must, you will anyways.

Andromax
 

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I think pursuing a girl that has a b/f is a total waste of time. Why bother when there are so many good looking single girls out there? Besides, even if you do manage to get to steal one from her man, what makes you think she won't do the same to you?

Like many other guys, I learned through experience. I went after one my first semester in college who had a b/f. At first I didn't even know she was taken because she'd flirt with me a lot, but later I realized she was probably just using me to entertain herself while her b/f was away back home.

Trying to steal another's girl is low IMO. I'm sure you wouldn't want that to happen to you with a girl you really loved.
 

wiggadude

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
I'm beginning to feel that all the GOOD girls (attractive, nice) are already taken. After all, if they're so great, why in the world would they be single?
 

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
667
Reaction score
4
Location
Chicago, IL
yeah, I've noticed that most good girls are now taken, which doesn't leave many options.

The older one gets the more likely it is that women that rate 7/10 or better are going to be taken. I'm 19 now and most college girls around my age (18-22ish) are taken if they look good. The only single ones (who coincidentally seem to like me the most) are ones who are overweight by enough to make them unattractive.

I think I would have no problem stealing someone else's gf, though loyalty may become an issue. I might have my doubts then, I guess, but its better than being alone or with someone I have no or little attraction too. Who knows how things work out anyway, maybe her relationship is already on the rocks or maybe you can wait them out and see.

It's not good to just discount them right away cause they're taken at the moment without finding out how serious it is first and whether or not you can wait them out or something.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
depends on the TYPE of girl.

If I meet a girl that is in a relationship, and I think she is LTR material, I will leave her alone, or just remain strictly friends with no sexual interest.

However, if I get the impression that she is a freak and happends ot be taken, I could care less.
 

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
London
I agree its catch 22. However its surprising how many girls are with there bf arent happy with them. I read somewhere that 60% of women in relationships are happy with there fella.

I kinda dated a girl in work that was living with her bf. She used to txt me all the time and we used to chat alot in work. I made the mistake of slagging off her bf for being a losser with no ambition (yeah ... i know now) and things kinda went down hill from there. Also she always said that she felt bad about the closeness of our relationship and felt that she was going behind his back.

My advice - if she is giving you a high IL then go for it, bit it needs very sensitive handling!
 
Top