Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Experience with HB8-9

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to preface by saying since I started back in December, don't believe I have had an good encounters with 8-9s. so with that....

Went to NY this last weekend, didn't really approach anyone as I was with family. However, on the flight home, my seat was next to this girl, News Anchor... who attempted to be a news anchor a couple years ago... we chatted for the first hour, then I took a nap till the end.

A couple things noted...
-dated a complete loser for 4 years. guy mooched off her, didn't work, she paid everything. I joked "the sex must have been great".... and she was laughed and said "no, it was aweful"
-She tried lots of OLD, and currently met her BF that way, who is long distance from NY to the Bay Area. Told me about some of her experiences, where she wanted to text a bit before...
-Interest seemed to peak after about 45 mins, then tapered, hence why I said "i need to catch some zzz's"
-Wants to hook me up with her friend, who is also cute
-She was intelligent and super down to earth. Surprised based on looks. Probably not someone I would date though.

More just observations about things guys have mentioned and how those elusive 8's ad 9's are just a chill as all the other girls. I handed her my phone and said "let me get your number and we can catch a drink sometime"... no go, but she took mine... rejection is better than regret right?

If she calls and I can get her out, I am 100% convinced I could nail her.

Long story short
-treat all women the same regardless of how they look! (all of SS)
-hot women are just as chill as average women (@fastlife), especially if you don't pander them. She laughed when I gave her $hit
-hot women do stay with complete losers for some reason (@Tenacity )

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to preface by saying since I started back in December, don't believe I have had an good encounters with 8-9s. so with that....

Went to NY this last weekend, didn't really approach anyone as I was with family. However, on the flight home, my seat was next to this girl, News Anchor... who attempted to be a news anchor a couple years ago... we chatted for the first hour, then I took a nap till the end.

A couple things noted...
-dated a complete loser for 4 years. guy mooched off her, didn't work, she paid everything. I joked "the sex must have been great".... and she was laughed and said "no, it was aweful"
-She tried lots of OLD, and currently met her BF that way, who is long distance from NY to the Bay Area. Told me about some of her experiences, where she wanted to text a bit before...
-Interest seemed to peak after about 45 mins, then tapered, hence why I said "i need to catch some zzz's"
-Wants to hook me up with her friend, who is also cute
-She was intelligent and super down to earth. Surprised based on looks. Probably not someone I would date though.

More just observations about things guys have mentioned and how those elusive 8's ad 9's are just a chill as all the other girls. I handed her my phone and said "let me get your number and we can catch a drink sometime"... no go, but she took mine... rejection is better than regret right?

If she calls and I can get her out, I am 100% convinced I could nail her.

Long story short
-treat all women the same regardless of how they look! (all of SS)
-hot women are just as chill as average women (@fastlife), especially if you don't pander them. She laughed when I gave her $hit
-hot women do stay with complete losers for some reason (@Tenacity )
Well you're already breaking your first rule by calling her an HB 8-9

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Interest seemed to peak after you talked about her boy toys for nearly an hour before passing out from exhaustion.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interest peaked when she saw you sitting in the coach seat next to her.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because she tells you her ex was a loser doesn't mean he really was.
She probably painted him black to cope with getting over him. It's a BPD trait btw, telling strangers what a loser your ex was.
Indeed. Can only imagine what my ex says about me.

Only a mug would take anything a chick says about an EX bf seriously. It's designed to boost your ego and protect her from feeling any sort of regret.

If you realise one thing about women is that they've figured out how easy men are to manipulate. Just massage our egos and we're done. If you can be aware of this subconscious manipulation then you have a massive advantage over other men and gaming women will be much easier.

I met and fvcked an American girl a few times , visiting the UK for a week, the other day. Small frame, big t*ts. Still keeping in touch and now she's sending me pics in her schoolgirl outfit (don't worry, she's 24). That quickly progressed to b00b pics and full on nudes. And you know what she said to me? I'm "lucky" because the only other guy she's sent these pics to is her ex bf. The typical guy would think, "oh wow I must be so awesome". My thoughts on her comments - "bullsh1t". A humble man says to himself, "if she can do this with me then..."

Get rid of the ego and see women's words for what they are. Agenda driven.

TL DR: Take everything women say with a massive grain of salt.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much to quote here, but agreed on most, especially talking about the exes. Being a 6 hour flight, I really just wanted to sleep, pretty beat from my NY trip. No way was I going to be able to entertain her for that long. Additionally, we only talked about her exes for 10 mins cause I teased her about using OLD, which is now a yellow flag for me... I mean, 32? attractive? and you use OLD? What does that say? Although some women just don't go out at all, and like the comfort of sitting at home.

On the positive note, the friend texted "Hey Roober, this is XXX. you met my friend Kat on the plane. She said you were a really cool person.." Texted a bit and I called her for 10 mins... I am booked this week, but definitely has some potential for next week.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the positive note, the friend texted "Hey Roober, this is XXX. you met my friend Kat on the plane. She said you were a really cool person.." Texted a bit and I called her for 10 mins... I am booked this week, but definitely has some potential for next week.
imagine you go on the date and it's the same girl from the plane but in a wig

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-hot women are more chill than average women (@fastlife), especially if you don't pander them. She laughed when I gave her $hit
FTFY.

Even if she's neurotic or insecure in other areas of her life, or just not relationship material--hot girls are almost always more socially calibrated (i.e. friendly) than less attractive women. One, her life is abundant. If your table's full, you're generally more inclined to let others sit at your table--especially if they only want scraps or offer good company. Two, her social interactions have generally been much more positive. Imagine how friendly you'd be if everyone was always nice to you lol. Third, she probably works in the service industry or has access to high value social circle and has plenty of exposure to high value people. Charm is generally contagious.

The hottest women are almost always the most friendly (and I don't mean small town hot, I mean world class). I get blown out hard from time to time with cute girls or average girls (average girls or overweight girls can be fvcking savage); but I've never had a top tier girl react to an open with anything less than friendliness. Generally, even if your game's a little off, they'll do their best to create win-win situation. They're already winning anyway and don't need to put a guy down for validation or to buffer against rejection.

I met a fashion model this weekend via cold approach. Logistics were fvcked--she was in town visiting her friend for two nights and my social obligations were pretty full--and I didn't get the lay :( But God it was refreshing. She was absolutely stunning--a massive crowd of people, men with plenty of liquid courage, and no one would even look at her lol, while easier looking marks were being immediately engulfed as soon as they set foot on the street. Usually, the hottest girls I meet are always sitting by themselves or with girl friends, no matter how crowded the venue is. Just approaching is usually enough for them to assume you're high status too. They still sh1t test, but they don't really have to be as vicious as the more low-hanging fruit.

In this case, I wasn't high status enough for her to drop her friend & her plans for the weekend, or to chase me--but I got her number & we texted a little back and forth as our paths missed over the course of the weekend. But in a different circumstance, well, I never bet against myself....

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a top tier girl react to an open with anything less than friendliness.
This was pretty much my experience last year on my approaching marathon. And has very much been my experience throughout.

It's true that the highest calibre women don't really get approached much because most men, even high value men are too intimidated by their beauty. This results in two distinct benefits for men who do have the balls to approach and date them:

-They are high in self confidence and worth because they've had a lot of praise throughout life - despite what many think, this does not always result in narcissistic tendencies. They have a relatively low lay count; the guys they get with generally look after them and keep them around; therefore they have not been burned much.

-As a result of the above, they haven't had much reason or opportunity to develop bitterness and bad attitudes, compared to lower quality people who have been run through.

This has inspired me to go out and start talking to hotties again. I have a week off next week so I might even start a bit of day approaching.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A confused 8 maybe she is. And dude, as if women were not confused by nature enough already, we have to go find these ones that are even more of a mess. She tried anchoring, did not cut it for her -> dissapointment -> lower self esteem. I would say dating what she describes as a loser is somewhat a red flag, but yet again, as some other members have said, you cannot fully trust a woman's description of her ex. You did your part, she was somehow trynna sway you off by presenting a friend and that is not a particularly high sign of interest because a woman who likes you will not want you to bang her friend LOL. Just keep both lines open now that you got the friend and see who shows noticeable signs of interest and go for that one.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just more confirmation that what guys really mean with their bullsh!t 7/8/9/10/whatever ratings is just how much clown paint and fake sh!t the women have stuck on themselves.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that the highest calibre women don't really get approached much because most men, even high value men are too intimidated by their beauty.
Have you actually asked these "high caliber" women how often they get approached? Because the ones I've known and dated got approached all the time.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually asked these "high caliber" women how often they get approached? Because the ones I've known and dated got approached all the time.
Dunno man. I take it you are in the US. For all that can be said, I think American guys are quite proactive in approaching women. Or at least escalating in the appropriate way.

Here in the UK, girls will have a LOT of gentleman orbiters, but that's all they'll ever be. The art of seduction is still lost on most guys here. Some Europeans get it, like the Spanish and Italians, but most dudes are completely void of charisma.

Suppose it depends on each definition of 'high calibre' as well. I'm talking about the 9's and the 10's opposed to the 7's and 8's.

I mean, the model-looking girls, the rare beauties with personality to match, that you'd consider gf material. I've dated a few, and sure they have their admirers, but again most of these guys are too spineless to act upon their admiration. I've had guys tell me how lucky I am to have been with some of these women.... I'm just like, wow, I didn't do anything special, just opened my mouth and asked them out.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good man! Don't let us down!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A couple things noted...
That link is dead, I presume this is her right?
Man, this goes to show how subjective these HB ratings are. I find her just a plain Jane and there's something unattractive in her vibe. Once she opened her mouth she tanked whatever HB she had close to 0. What does is say about her that she dated a loser for 4 years? And that she discloses this info to a complete stranger within the first 45min.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple things noted...
What does is say about her that she dated a loser for 4 years? And that she discloses this info to a complete stranger within the first 45min.
Either that dude had top tier game and looks or she's changing the story because she's salty/out-of-love.

If he was really just a loser who was bad a sex for 4 years she wouldn't have been with him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't @Roober try to bang Katherine Harwood? I don't think she was ever in the top tier of most attractive women. Someone could make a case for cute/slightly above average.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't @Roober try to bang Katherine Harwood? I don't think she was ever in the top tier of most attractive women. Someone could make a case for cute/slightly above average.
He tried, despite her saying she had a boyfriend...it's all in the first post.

>>>>More just observations about things guys have mentioned and how those elusive 8's ad 9's are just a chill as all the other girls. I handed her my phone and said "let me get your number and we can catch a drink sometime"... no go, but she took mine... rejection is better than regret right? >>>