Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Expats To The Philippines

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just know I am done wth white chicks. They are getting worse by the minute. I am with a Puerto Rican woman now. They are unique because Puerto Rico is like a foreign country on one hand, but they are full American citizens already. So there would never be a need to pull any tricks to get into American citizanship because they already have it.
It's for this reason the Puerto Rican women generally have an arrogance that most other latina groups don't. I like latinas, but I am wary of the Boricuas.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It's for this reason the Puerto Rican women generally have an arrogance that most other latina groups don't. I like latinas, but I am wary of the Boricuas.
Mine is a medical doctor. She does have a little bit of doctor arrogance that your average American doctor has. When it comes out I just tell her "Stop being a snobby white girl" and she laughs and changes her tone. She also says she has the Puerto Rican woman temper that we have talked about on this site before. But I have never seen it from her. She says she doesn't think I have the the ability to make her that mad. Time will tell I suppose.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate it man. It may not even be something i ever do. It will be 5-10 years of looking into it before I would at all. I really just started thinking about it recently. I just know I am done wth white chicks. They are getting worse by the minute. I am with a Puerto Rican woman now. They are unique because Puerto Rico is like a foreign country on one hand, but they are full American citizens already. So there would never be a need to pull any tricks to get into American citizanship because they already have it.
LOL I get it with the being done with white chicks feelings. Asians are way better, but you have to be careful because that cute looking sweet berry can actually extremely toxic lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Either way OP is sacrificing something. Does he really want to live in the Phillipines forever over fear? Regardless, OP will get screwed over anyway whether it is Florida, Manilla,
Quezon City, etc.

At the end of the day, these women see these relationships as opportunities & transactions. My GF is Asian, and her mother married a white American guy to get over to the US and divorced him to just go and marry another Asian guy. I see both of them regularly the guy is pretty nice, way older than the mom, and naive and the mom is a hustler/opportunist, so it all makes sense on how this happened. These women know what they are doing and shouldn't be taken lightly. It does not matter what defense or mindset you come in walking in to the into, these women will find out a way to get something out of you. All I can say is be realistic and use common sense. Chances are, if it is too good to be true then it is.
Anyone who moves anywhere because of women will always get screwed over because they think they can move somewhere to prevent them from having to work on correcting their defects in that domain, but eventually those same defects end up hurting them there just as much as they would hurt them where they are now.

In fact, it hurts them even worse because instead of them having to work on themselves and fix their issues, they pretend they don't exist, sweep them under the carpet for a few years and then get crushed by someone who basically enters a transactional relationship, then leaves once they get what they need because of these issues leaving them with nothing except less money, a bigger personal hole to climb out of mentally and emotionally and a whole lot of wasted time they could have used to work on themselves.

You can only delude yourself for so long. Eventually you have to look in the mirror and see the truth.

logicallefty

Reaction score
LOL I get it with the being done with white chicks feelings. Asians are way better, but you have to be careful because that cute looking sweet berry can actually extremely toxic lol.
I truly believe white Western women are all part of a Borg collective like on Star Trek, and Satan himself is the Borg queen. They literally all do the same sh|t, so much so that they are some of the most predictable creatures on the planet. I have never had a serious relationship with an Asian woman but I am really at the point were I don't imagine any reace of woman could ever be worse thean white women. The same, maybe.. But not worse.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I truly believe white Western women are all part of a Borg collective like on Star Trek, and Satan himself is the Borg queen. They literally all do the same sh|t, so much so that they are some of the most predictable creatures on the planet. I have never had a serious relationship with an Asian woman but I am really at the point were I don't imagine any reace of woman could ever be worse thean white women. The same, maybe.. But not worse.
Just as most men are predictably boring, lame or nice guyish to them.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who moves anywhere because of women will always get screwed over because they think they can move somewhere to prevent them from having to work on correcting their defects in that domain, but eventually those same defects end up hurting them there just as much as they would hurt them where they are now.

In fact, it hurts them even worse because instead of them having to work on themselves and fix their issues, they pretend they don't exist, sweep them under the carpet for a few years and then get crushed by someone who basically enters a transactional relationship, then leaves once they get what they need because of these issues leaving them with nothing except less money, a bigger personal hole to climb out of mentally and emotionally and a whole lot of wasted time they could have used to work on themselves.

You can only delude yourself for so long. Eventually you have to look in the mirror and see the truth.

Might as well take a straight up sex vacation. Stay a few weeks get it out of your system and go back home.

Woman=woman. There's not one continent that has women that are "sweet ".
Perhaps white women surprise us because they have "less reason to be depressed ". Two parents stable house hold, good life ect. Yet they are equally "spicey" like lets say Latinas or Black women.

I've been with women from all over the world, and imo Asian women are the most demanding.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe AWALT, but the North American version has the highest propensity for bytchyness. Part of the Karen Culture that's baked in there.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a new subject, but it is one I have been watching Youtube videos about lately. Am I considering it, yes, but not for at LEAST another 5-10 years. I don't know enough about it right now to decide. Never been to the Philippines. Years ago I did use to work with a large group of them in Illinois and was welcomed into their homes and circles. But that was in the USA.

Who has first or second hand knowledge about a retired American dude moving to the Philippines. What are the PROS and CONS that you know of?
I am from here.

I would probably advice staying for a while first - maybe even a year, just to get an overall vibe. There is a lot to explore in the Philippines - where you stay matters because girls are basically different in every island, with those living closer in urban areas acting more akin to girls in Western countries, albeit much less apparent.

People are cunning, regardless of where you are. Take time knowing where you are and who you're with at any time. Filipinos are generally marketed as proud with hospitality and friendliness, but it is still better to be careful and mentally prepared.

Girls will still tend to see you as unique - no question. Once you meet a girl, know her friends. Watch them and how they conduct themselves around you. You'll better gauge their personalities and actually find someone you like.

Still know her family background, her education, her aspirations. Nothing's changed with game - just a lot cheaper, in a warmer location. Know her internal motivations, watch her external accessories and overall attitude. Does she respect you more than she admires your race? Watch if her ego and identity changes over time. Women in here would still feel very lucky meeting, dating, and being with a foreigner.

Once you trust her enough, gauge how her family and friends would react, from what she says. Choose where you will live and who your neighbors will be. Gossip is typical. You might be placed in the whims of people around you - but you know better, so just maintain frame.

Nonetheless, enjoy the food and the travels. You'll be very lucky if she cooks well.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due respect, I know, and I am in regular contact with Asian women that have played white American men to get over to the US.
And why are you in regular contact with such women? Are you some kind of an Asian h0r whisperer?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, any particular reason you want to go to the Philippines as opposed to some other sexpat destination? We have a large Filipino community here and most of their women are pretty terrible. But maybe the domestic market version is better than the export variant.

Theoneaboveall

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a video like this as well. Was wondering if there was any truth to it. Even if there isn’t today by the time I am ready to go there I’m sure it will be 100% Americanized.

My buddy, 62, went over to the Philippines, secured a wife who is early 40s, and brought her to America. One day right in front of me she told him that he better do XYZ because she can get “any guy” she wants “now”. I looked at him and said “Your wife is settling right into American lifestyle, I see”. She said “ I was only joking.” . I said “Don’t try to bullshyt your husband no you wasn’t.” We both just shook our heads. This is why my buddies wives don’t usually like me. Very few of them do.
Just like Pook said- You bring a good dish to a soiled plate,the dish gets soiled too.
And as for your first question, my good friend just did his medicine studies from Philippines and here's what he said about the scene there-
1. A lot a single mothers- He has dated and slept with a lot of single mothers and said that since my friend is not earning a lot right now so most of them just wanted to be friend with benefits with him. These women want a foreign guy from a good country( read USA or Europe) to settle down with. But these women have good feminine qualities so don't compare them to American single mothers( read harpies).
2. Easy to get a young girlfriend- Girls get sexually active by 15 so finding a v*irgin is difficult but finding a young gf is easy. Also,men don't get shamed for dating younger girls which is a good thing.
3. A lot of trans so be careful.
4. Women gonna women,so don't be disillusioned.