Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exhibit A of why you don't want to be in toxic relationships.

Reaction score
I agree, a toxic relationship can kill you mentally or physically. But hey, some hold masculine frame/pump and dump master is going to call me a a beta simp.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toxic relationships are no joke and just eat away at you. I had one a while ago in NYC and it was with a girl that played so many mind games that I kept falling for. I was not myself at all in that. Lost my sense of self, my vision for life, and got obsessed with her because of the games she played. All of this to deal with someone who was playing Machiavellian level of games with me and trying to control me like a puppet. It took me shouting loudly at a bar in Manhattan at her for me to come to my senses a day later and realize that I have lost my mind. Thankfully, my friends had an intervention during brunch and I texted her that we are over.

However, come to find she is outside my apartment when I come back from brunch and waiting. I was like yo, wtf. I tell her to leave and she laughs it off as if my words meant nothing. Immediately, I open the door and then close it fast as she is outside my apartment yelling out all of my dirty secrets. I ignore it, put in my headphones, and then watch funny videos. Then hear really loud knocks, she was kicking my door and I had to call security. Security comes and she is shouting at them but they are able to subdue her.

I never knew that level of crazy existed in that woman.

On the surface, she was your typical upper middle class girl from Long Island (oh yeah, I should have known that was a red flag back then) who went to Syracuse and was in a sorority there and all. Then as you peeled back the layers, whoa man, she was one demented psycho.

Reaction score
This is why "Just hold frame" is a terrible tactic because you will either run in to a girl that is more advanced than you or she will just simply defeat you through attrition Vietnam War style.