Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Excuses women give when they flake...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bored at work

People keep saying this, and when I ask for clarification I hear crickets.

What exactly do you sacrifice by rescheduling with someone who flaked on you with a plausible excuse?
here is the deal, a plausivble excuse, I forgot is not one, also woman lie, ah my car broke, leave too late my work, my grandma died, my dog is not well and so on, the real deal here is did she tell you before the time of the date? or after, if after even re escheduling I don't even care to answers if before and she tried to another time then the interest is still there and maybe the problem is real,

also is really not hard you after some time you find certain pics on her going out with her girlfriends on the same day who said she was "dealing with a problem with her mom"

and what you sacrifice? your time you gave her a time for you to meet she flake by not showing up, the very least polite ones tell you before you leave your home she will not be there, but by then if you are not a guy who still do something else on, you will stay at home and do something else, be it by playing a game or watching tv, a time who you could be using for something else with friends or other girl, if you don't value this, she certainly won't.

one little side history, one time I had a girl who I did go out with , but since her dog was feeling sick she said to me she need one more hour before going out with me, she still was there pretty waiting for me right after she gave her dog some medicine and go out with me, you can see she really wanted to go with me, the interest was there, and she did what she could to go even if that means one hour later

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You need to take the whole situation into consideration. If there is no IOI and no urgency to reschedule then yeah next them, but someone flaking is not by itself enough of a reason to completely delete and move on. You need to consider other factors and if your are spinning plates, not giving her attention/having long text convos then there is no risk to you. If you are getting invested, giving them attention or rescheduling/cancelling other plans then you are allowing the girl to much control/you care too much. If you don't care, you focus on spinning plates and living life and make it clear you aren't a pushover and will schedule on your terms if you don't have anything else to do then not breaking contact, being assertive and withdrawing your attention costs you nothing. I don't really spend time thinking about the excuse, that would mean I'm invested and overthinking, I just take a look a the overall picture I'm getting and if they are pushing to reschedule I'll give them a shot a night when I've got nothing else going on. If you invest nothing you lose nothing, if they really annoy you then next them but I try to not let them annoy me and instantly turn to my other plates and put that one on the back burner.
You're basically saying what I do. Go ghost unless she contacts you. Then you have some more control. But she still has to show up. If she flakes again, she's deleted from all platforms in lieu of disinterest.

Sometimes women get off when they flake on men or just desired by them. Men get off when sex happens. Using the one strike rule shows you don't care, but is moot when she doesn't either. Sure, there could be legit reasons for her flaking, but why worry? It's better to start over with a new girl.

I got flaked on by text saying she had something come up. Last minute. Of course I blocked her completely. She never called me anyway. She had to have met someone else before me. Sure I weeded out a low interest attention wh0re.

These days, men take flaking, regardless of the excuse, as not interested and/or she found someone better. Even a family emergency gets interpreted as this. Unless you're in a relationship, and most of us here aren't. This is the beginning stages, where most of the trouble happens. And worse, pursuing a flake is chasing her and losing. Besides, uninterested chicks won't bang you, and interested women won't confuse you. If they need to cancel, they'll be willing to reschedule, and give a concrete time.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We shouldn't argue whether to have one or two strikes; the underlying idea is that you can cut your losses before putting any sort of emotional investment into her.
I often give them a second chance if we met online; I understand that attraction on the internet is usually not sky high.

After you have clicked on the first date though flaking is unacceptable.