"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Excuse = not interested

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
It's all in the context and how you do things. Here is a video related to texting, but you should watch it and apply it to in real life as well. tldr; it's not just asking her out and in single statement. It is a four step process.
1) qualifier question (are you an adventurous person?)
2) vague suggestion (what's your view on drinks and witty banter?)
3) find out her schudle.
4) make plans.

Watch this video, you will know where she's at with you prior to asking her out. This way, you won't be asking her out if her interest is low. Like when she's ***t testing you or talking platonic or giving you silence. This is where you get excuses. Girl has to be interested in you if you to ask her out.


Because --- I read your post like this --- I'm asking her out she making excuses, I do not know her interest in me prior to asking her out.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
218
Reaction score
51
Age
43
Location
Poland
If she making some exuse it means the excuse is more important than you. If the execuse is small like "I can't because I wan't to watch TV show" it means you are less important than TV show so it means that she is saying no to you. If excuse is big and valid e.g. "my granpa is ill. She is in hospital and soon she will meet our lord and saviour." then it is really important matter and should not be considered as no.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Reminds me of that Jack Johnson song from 2002 (around the time i joined sosuave)
“Seems to me that maybe, pretty much always means no”
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Ofcourse especially last minute excuses, women like that are trash and belong to the streets
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
If she making some exuse it means the excuse is more important than you. If the execuse is small like "I can't because I wan't to watch TV show" it means you are less important than TV show so it means that she is saying no to you. If excuse is big and valid e.g. "my granpa is ill. She is in hospital and soon she will meet our lord and saviour." then it is really important matter and should not be considered as no.
TV show is a very bad excuse too because in 2021 you dont even have to watch a program at the scheduled time and with streaming you can watch anytime and anywhere.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
If she making some exuse it means the excuse is more important than you. If the execuse is small like "I can't because I wan't to watch TV show" it means you are less important than TV show so it means that she is saying no to you. If excuse is big and valid e.g. "my granpa is ill. She is in hospital and soon she will meet our lord and saviour." then it is really important matter and should not be considered as no.
I think that women's excuses are mostly bs anyway. I remember one girl told me "I'm sick" (bs) and "it's snowing and the roads are closed" (which was true). The next day I saw that she had been tagged that night on Facebook at a coochsurfing party.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
TV show is a very bad excuse too because in 2021 you dont even have to watch a program at the scheduled time and with streaming you can watch anytime and anywhere.
The quality of the excuse doesn't matter. In most cases it's a lie anyway.

If anything, a good excuse just means that she's more determined to mislead you.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
The quality of the excuse doesn't matter. In most cases it's a lie anyway.

If anything, a good excuse just means that she's more determined to mislead you.
It may not matter but a bad excuse like that adds insult to injury because she thinks you are stupid. If she is going to give a song and dance then at least she respects you enough to not get you offended.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
It may not matter but a bad excuse like that adds insult to injury because she thinks you are stupid. If she is going to give a song and dance then at least she respects you enough to not get you offended.
It could also mean that she's just not very smart.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If she making some exuse it means the excuse is more important than you. If the execuse is small like "I can't because I wan't to watch TV show" it means you are less important than TV show so it means that she is saying no to you. If excuse is big and valid e.g. "my granpa is ill. She is in hospital and soon she will meet our lord and saviour." then it is really important matter and should not be considered as no.
Family emergencies aren't always valid either. Even then, I learned to delete them. And we never talk again unless that 1/256 chance happens that she calls back.

Anything other than a yes, complete with the proper actions to back it up, is a no. Treat it as such.

Case closed.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
People will do everything to find a way for things they really want.

And people will do everything to find an excuse for things they really don't want.

There's nothing in between.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
This should be obvious, but some guys seem to believe women's lies.

If a woman is giving you excuses, assume she's bulshiiittting you and move on.
It is a super simple equation, isn't it?

Not sure why guys let things slide all the time, this is exactly the reason women play games with men nowadays. They think they can get away with disrespecting you and your time. Guys that put women on pedestals and lack abundance so it is okay for them to flake out or give you random excuses and not even offer an alternative or slight effort so they will give these women 2 or 3 or even 4 chances. And as we all know, women love attention so the more guys they can get to orbit, the better it suits their stragedy.

Women know EXACTLY what they are doing. Move on gentlemen.


Modern Man Advice
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
Superb post, and I agree totally. I learned all this the hard way, and I now only give women ONE chance with me. ONE opportunity to prove they're someone who's worthy of my time, and if they prove otherwise (which most do, sadly) by being dishonest, rude, disrepectful or untrustworthy then I cut them off immediately and with no remorse. I do this by deleting their number, and NOT looking them up on social media (as that just fuels potential jealousy and anxiety). I move on to focusing on my own goals and pursuing more girls.

This will protect your heart, help you maintain your dignity and self-respect, and prevent you getting caught up with a girl who's just wasting your time or bringing stress, drama or negativity into your life.

It's surprising how many girls do eventually try and get back in touch with you when you cut things off like this. If they do, you will have the upper hand. I recommend being cold and indifferent if they do. Often you won't even recognise her number, since you deleted it, so you can hit them with 'who's this?', which makes them get mad as hell, which is funny.

Do not get all excited if they get back in touch. Do not ask them to get together. Instead, let her chase you and watch her squirm. If she's keen to rekindle things, hit her with 'So how are you going to make it up to me then?, and make it clear to her that she'll have to treat you like a king from that day forward - both in and out of the bedroom.

But ideally, you should not take her back.

Remember guys: always be willing to walk away.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Family emergencies aren't always valid either. Even then, I learned to delete them. And we never talk again unless that 1/256 chance happens that she calls back.

Anything other than a yes, complete with the proper actions to back it up, is a no. Treat it as such.

Case closed.
The thing is, women always want to present themselves as virtuous and keep men interested for as long as possible, even if they have no intention of ever getting together.

Regardless of whatever the emergency is and whether or not it is real, it is not necessarily the case that it is the reason why they won't meet up. Normally if they don't meet up it's because they just don't want to see you and they're just using whatever is at hand. She may have a lot of work, have a friend that is ill etc but that's not really why she won't meet and she probably IS meeting at least one other guy despite all of this.

The only real indicator of a woman's interest is ACTION - did she come through or not?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Superb post, and I agree totally. I learned all this the hard way, and I now only give women ONE chance with me. ONE opportunity to prove they're someone who's worthy of my time, and if they prove otherwise (which most do, sadly) by being dishonest, rude, disrepectful or untrustworthy then I cut them off immediately and with no remorse. I do this by deleting their number, and NOT looking them up on social media (as that just fuels potential jealousy and anxiety). I move on to focusing on my own goals and pursuing more girls.

This will protect your heart, help you maintain your dignity and self-respect, and prevent you getting caught up with a girl who's just wasting your time or bringing stress, drama or negativity into your life.

It's surprising how many girls do eventually try and get back in touch with you when you cut things off like this. If they do, you will have the upper hand. I recommend being cold and indifferent if they do. Often you won't even recognise her number, since you deleted it, so you can hit them with 'who's this?', which makes them get mad as hell, which is funny.

Do not get all excited if they get back in touch. Do not ask them to get together. Instead, let her chase you and watch her squirm. If she's keen to rekindle things, hit her with 'So how are you going to make it up to me then?, and make it clear to her that she'll have to treat you like a king from that day forward - both in and out of the bedroom.

But ideally, you should not take her back.

Remember guys: always be willing to walk away.
You're right. No second chances.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top