"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Excuse = not interested

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
218
Reaction score
51
Age
43
Location
Poland
Family emergencies aren't always valid either. Even then, I learned to delete them. And we never talk again unless that 1/256 chance happens that she calls back.

Anything other than a yes, complete with the proper actions to back it up, is a no. Treat it as such.

Case closed.
That is why I written "if it is valid". If you know that it is true you can not expect her to meet you in such situation. Good indicator is if she propose some other time. Of course you can have at most 2 grand mothers so change of something like this happening is really low. I see a lot of good advices in this topic. Most of them boils down to some rule of thumbs:
1. Judge through the action.
2. Excuse means "no".
3. Willingness to walk away.

I added small exception to second rule because it is heuristic after all and too simplified view of live a little bit fishy. Even though I think this rule will guide you well in 99% of the cases. So It is better to adopt it then not.

Often you won't even recognize her number, since you deleted it, so you can hit them with 'who's this?', which makes them get mad as hell, which is funny.
I was always afraid not to recognize girl and say "who's this" because I found it as a sign of disrespect and ignoring that person to biggest possible extent. But after your post I think it is hillarious and I will try it on closest occassion.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top