Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exclusive? Not so fast (She's still on OLD)

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been back in the dating game this last year or so since I separated and became divorced from my ex-wife that I was with for nearly a decade. And in this last decade, OLD has become so huge. There are a myriad of endless dating site and app options. I never did the OLD thing until recently. I had Bumble (the app where the woman has to message the guy first) for two weeks but only had one woman message me despite being matched a dozen times. :confused:

Ex. 1: HBChickWithDudeThatHasKid
I joined a religious dating site recently and to my surprise, I recognized a woman from my religious peer group. I recently had dinner with her and a few friends after a church service and she had told me how much she's falling for this guy in an exclusive relationship that has a kid. She's 26, decent physical shape, teacher, not married to him so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that she's still on this dating website.

Ex. 2: HBAsianHikerBumbleChick
I wrote briefly about this chick in another OLD thread, but I'll repeat the story here. A few weeks ago, I meet up with some Meetup people in a public parking lot to carpool for our hiking day trip. An Asian couple rode in my car. Dude sat up front with me and the girl sat in the back. They both were about late 20s/early 30s, met at work. Anyway, we drive a hour away to our hiking trail starting point. I get out of the car, randomly open up my Bumble app on my phone. Guess who the first single person based off my location GPS proximity? The chick in my back seat. I was surprised because the couple seemed affectionate, exclusive since they had been dating for two years, but ya.. no rock on her finger, so it makes sense that she's keeping her options open. Maybe they had an open relationship? Who knows, I didn't pry...

I think what it goes to show me and maybe you guys can back this up; just because she's "exclusive" or in a committed relationship, doesn't mean she's going to take down her dating profile or delete her dating app. I suspected my recent main plate that just ended was still seeing orbiters/options off of Tinder and/or POF because she was vague/cryptic about her plans when I only went on a date 1-2x a week and she started to text less and less towards the end. She made an excuse not to see me on our usual Saturday sleepovers and she flaked on a date this Tuesday because of her menstrual cycle. I made some AFC mistakes, so I've accepted that fact that it's over with her after two months or so of dating.

Women are always keeping their options open and probably would jump at the opportunity to next her commitment if she could monkey branch for the bigger, better deal. :rolleyes: