"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Exciting dates

sloppyostrich

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Denver
Exciting dates?

A buddy of mine and I are pursuing two very attractive young ladies. Everything is looking great, me and him are both 18, and so are the girls. We have a slight dilemma, however, in finding exciting dates to take the girls on. We've come up with a few, such as taking them to a comedy club, taking them skiing (snow works wonders for kino and flirting) and taking them to a real haunted house in our area. Unfortunately, this is the extent of our list. Does anyone have any more ideas?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
picnic, going to a park and playing on playground equipment, mini golf, dancing, ice skating, swimming, rock climbing, dinner at your pad, amusement park.....I to would like to know more cool date ideas to actually...
 

sloppyostrich

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Denver
I feel that I haven't really stated what I'm asking for. As any DJ will tell you I'm sure, cliche dates are not good. Dinner and a Movie are not my idea of a date. My idea of a date, and hopefully the idea of many of you out there, is something exciting, allowing us to get in some kino, bust out some C&F, and leave the girls wanting more. Rock climbing and ice skating sound like a pretty good idea. Thanks cloud. Keep the ideas coming guys, I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use a few...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Strip club...just cause it sets the mood.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Hey... Here is a concept... maybe the place isnt whats exciting about a date.. its the connection you create with the person your on the mother ****ing date with you ****ign ingrates
 

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
call a dance studio, set up a private salsa lesson 4 the 4 of you. Find a studi that offers a free intro lesson, so u dont have to pay.
 
Top